Private lifes 2 (Kuroo and Kenma)

Btw- these chapter will be out of order and Ik that might be confusing but the only one that really matters is the last one-

Basically this one will take place like the night before Kuroo has to leave. Others might take place when there's still a week left.

Oh and the chats in between these are all before anyone leaves.

Got that? Comment about questions!

Oki

-Kenma POV-

I nuzzled my head into Kuroo's neck as his hand traced along my side. The blanket was up to our shoulders to hide our almost naked bodies. We've done it probably four times within the past hour. I'm so tired but I just can get enough of Kuroo. Especially since I know he's leaving in the morning.

"You're so cuddly." He huffed out chuckling softly when my lips pressed against his tainted skin. "And clingy." He pulled me closer even though truth be told, we couldn't get much closer on this small couch.

I don't know why we decided to do it in the living room. We originally were trying to watch a movie and then all of a sudden my hands were in his pants. I don't know. All I know is, anytime akaashi and I sit on this couch, I'm only going to think of Kuroo.

He didn't complain though. I know how much he likes when I initiate it. It drives him crazy.

The one thing that scared me was that Bokuto or Akaashi would walk in but they never did. I haven't heard from them and I'm honestly happy about that. I want Kuroo all to myself before he has to leave.

"Hmm you're warm." I whispered sliding my leg in-between his own two legs. He laughed a little and turned to lay on his side so he could face me. "What you don't wanna do it again?" I pouted.

He smiled and kissed me softly as his hands found my waist. I moaned into the kiss when he squeezed me closer. "Of course I do. But I also just wanna look at you."

"You're kinda cringy." I giggled pulling away from the kiss. I to wanted to honestly just look at him. His hair was sloppier than normally thanks to me pulling and running my hands through it. He had dark circles under his eyes but that's because we've stayed up late everyday for the past week just to be with each other as much as possible.

"This is gonna suck.." he whispered as I brought my hand up to his cheek wanting to feel his skin on my hands. "I love you too much to go away."

I gave him a sad smile. I haven't cried about him leaving. Not yet. I probably won't cry until tomorrow night after he falls asleep on FaceTime and I'm left in bed all alone with just our cat. I love Twix but she isn't Kuroo.

"I got use to you holding me as I fell asleep." I rubbed my nose against his nose as my thumb ran across his bottom lip.

"And I got use to holding you." He said his tongue coming out and touching my thumb before going back into his mouth. I kissed him quickly desperately wanting his tongue in my mouth.

As if knowing exactly what I wanted, he forced his tongue into my mouth pushing against my tongue. I moaned softly rubbing my hips against his own. I swirled my tongue around his.

"Ah." He opened his mouth and pulled away. "Shit that was hot Kenma."

I snickered. "Yeah?"

He nodded bitting down on his lip hard as he closed his eyes. "Mhm." He hummed.

I kissed his cheek and started to travel my kisses down his neck and too his chest. Before I could move any further under the blanket, I heard footsteps and giggles coming down the stairs.

I quickly cuddled up to Kuroo. He made sure the blanket was covering us and squeezed me to his chest. He's so protective when it comes to my body. I love it. At least I know that if I ever sent him pictures, he'd never show anyone.

I felt bad that Bokuto got pressured to show him Akaashi pictures but Kuroo said he was really just playing around and didn't expect him to listen. I guess Bokuto was really upset about it afterwards as well though after Kuroo had said it was a joke.

"Knock knock. I'm turning on the lights so if your naked say something." Bokuto said his voice a bit slurred. Akaashi giggled behind him. Those two had been drinking. It's so obvious.

The light flickered on and I immediately wanted to cover my face under the blanket but Kuroo was comfortable right now and I hadn't wanted to disturb him.

"Bokuto. Have you been drinking?" Kuroo asked. Under the blanket, his hand teased the hem of my boxers.

"Whatttt??" He glanced at Akaashi as he walked in. "Have I been drinking Keiji?"

Akaashi was shirtless and had bit marks covering his body. He didn't seem to mind though because he was so drunk. "Only a little Kou~"

Bokuto laughed. "See!"

Kuroo sighed. "You're lucky I'm driving tomorrow. Also what did you want?"

Bokuto walked over to the tv stand and stared at the cabinet before grabbing a disk. It was too far away for me to be able to tell what it was.

"Bye." He giggled and ran back over to Akaashi. Akaashi smiled up at him beautifully. I swear you can not leave those two to drink together. Akaashi gets drunk after one cup and Bokuto just keeps drinking and drinking until the bottle is gone.

"Shut off the light." Kuroo asked. Akaashi peeked his head in the doorway and stuck his tongue out at us before shutting off the light. I couldn't help but giggle.

We waited till we heard their footsteps go back up the stairs before we moved the blanket a bit so we could get some air.

"Hey Kenma."

"Yeah?" I looked up at him running my finger up and down his long arm.

He shivered lightly. "After we're done with college. Let's get a house together. Just me and you. And Twix. Okay?" I blushed and opened my mouth to speak but he kissed me before I could. "And then let's get married and start a family."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. For some reason I felt tears gathering in my eyes even though I had told myself I wasn't gonna cry yet. "Yeah Kuroo. I want that too."

Pfttttt I'm really proud of this chapter. It's just so darn cute to me. Also bokuto and akaashi are such dorks.