Date IRL pt2

Noya leaned over to me rubbing his cheek against mine. "Smile!" He giggled. I looked at the camera sticking my tongue out.

After I heard the click, Noya kissed my cheek and took another picture. Surprised, I turned to look at him. He had a slight blush on his cheeks. "Well... I wanna remember my first date with my best friend."

I patted his head. "Okay handsome." He smiled brightly appreciating my touch. If only he knew how much I actually wanted to touch him.

As soon as we were sure everyone who planned to come came, we went in together. Of course, we were the best dressed and got tons of compliments from everyone.

"Hey so.. how come you've never been on a real date?" I asked him as we were up getting a second plate of food.

He bit his lip as he looked around at what he wanted. I thought about what he would sound like if it was me bitting his lip. Or just bitting him in general. I wonder if he's into that kinda thing?

Noya finally looked up at me. "Well no ones ever asked me on a date so.."

I snorted. "Not even asahi."

He shook his head softly avoiding my gaze. I sighed scratching the back of my head. Moving over I looked at the server nodding at her that I wanted some chicken. She put some on my plate before leaning forward a little. "Hey if you want a little fun, meet me in the back in 20 minutes."

I stared at her unable to speak. Suddenly, Noya bumped my side. "He's with me."

I glanced down at him to see he was glaring at the women. She sighed softly. "Sorry I didn't think you were..."

I shook my head. "It's not like that we're just friends."

The women nodded. "Right..." she whispered before shooing us away.

Back at the table, I realized Oikawa had been gone. Iwaizumi as well. I looked at terushima for answers but he was in a deep conversation with mad dog. I tapped noya shoulder. "How much you wanna bet that they'll eventually get together?"

Noya studied them for a minute. "Oh yeah!" He laughed which filled my heart. We were sitting shoulder to shoulder and thigh to thigh. He was so much smaller than me and I'm honestly in love with that fact. I've never really been attracted to someone smaller than me.

When I dated girls, I liked them mature and rather tall. But noya.... he just... I can't explain it.

"So I guess asahi really wasn't gonna show?" Yaku asked adressing noya. Lev who was sitting next to him, was stuffing his face with fries. I snorted a little wishing I would've brought a go pro to record all this.

Noya shook his head. "Don't really care to be honest." He wrapped his small hands around my arm. "I'm having too much fun with my naka~"

I noticeably blushed. Kuroo pointed it out so I threw a fry at Kenma. Kenma jumped. "Hey!" He pouted. Bokuto laughed so kenma picked it up and threw it at him. Before bokuto could pick it up, Akaashi kissed him to distract him. We all stared at them watching as Akaashi tongue went into his mouth and bokuto cheeks became pink.

I blinked at Kuroo. Kuroo smirked. "Hell yeah bokuto that's what I'm talking about."

Akaashi pulled away continuing to eat his food. Bokuto who was embarrassed, buried his face into Akaashi back whispering something none of us could hear but it made Akaashi smile.

"Don't even think about it..." Hinata said moving from Kageyama lap to his own seat. Kageyama pouted leaning over to kiss his boyfriends cheek.

I was honestly jealous. How could they both do that so openly? That's it, I gotta kiss him tonight! I have too.