Chapter Ninety-Two

A/N: PEOPLE, MY ABS ARE STARTING TO SHOW AND ITS MAKING ME SOOO HAPPYYSDFJXDAAGJ!!!

it's been like a week of working out and i mean im not seeing a full on six pack but something is showing and im so stoked i can't wait until it's like a full on six pack like BAM. which is a while away but still!! i know a few of you are doing the chloe ting challenge too so keep it up!! results will come!!! :))

okay so the chapter is really tense and none of you really guessed right about what happened on the train so y'all are in for a lil' bit of a surprise ;)

————————————————————
"Just a typical homecoming

on the outside of an invisible jet...

Fighting my girlfriend's dad."
————————————————————

Everyone screamed at the sight of the gun.

The last passenger who had boarded the train was a tall, brawny man decked in black leather. He had a piercing in one ear and a tattoo on the small part of his neck that his turtleneck wasn't covering.

And he was holding a gun to an old woman's head.

The same old woman who was sitting beside her. His black eyes were locked on the teenager, however. Adelaide didn't know who he was, but she knew exactly who had sent him. She could feel her heartbeat speeding up and palms beginning to sweat.

"Вставай," he said to her. (Get up.)

His voice was quiet, but level. The train itself had fallen silent except for the sound of the old woman breathing heavily in fear.

Adelaide looked at him and then at the point where he was painfully pressing the gun to the woman's head. She stared at that point, forgetting the situation momentarily. Her mind turned blank. Slowly, the teenager shook her head. She couldn't go back to her old life. Especially not with him. She couldn't.

"Вставай сейчас," he said again, pressing the nozzle further into the woman's head. The woman screamed in fear and began crying. (Get up, now.)

Adelaide looked at the woman and then him again. She was barely aware that the rest of the passengers were on the edges of their seats, watching everything unfold. She gripped her duffel bag like a lifeline, feeling a slow panic overtake her.

"I can't...please," she begged. She couldn't go back. She couldn't undo everything. She was supposed to go to New Jersey and never look back. She was going to have a fresh start. She couldn't just...go back.

"Последнее предупреждение. Вставай или она умирает," he hissed quietly. Adelaide looked around the train and swallowed. People were watching the situation unfold with wide eyes. The panic began to make home in her chest. (Last warning. Get up or she is dying.)

The old woman was looking at her with tears in her eyes. She was begging her silently, too afraid to actually speak. The teenager swallowed.

And then Adelaide realized that she couldn't let another person die because of her.

"Okay!" she snapped with a shaky voice, "Okay, I'll come."

—————

What the Vulture hadn't realized was that Peter was still alive under all that debris.

When Peter opened his eyes, everything was dark and there was what felt like a ton of pressure on top of him. He grunted, shifting under the rocks. Sharp pains jolted up his arm and legs, making him cry out. Slowly beginning to panic, he pulled off his mask and took in a sharp gulp of air.