Chapter Thirty-Six

A/N: Hey guysss! It's been a while...oops. Like I said the notice, I've kind of had writer's block for the past month and anything I write just feels like crap. Like something that I wrote when I was 12 and just starting to write stuff.

Anyway, the past couple of days have been really productive and I finally feel like my writer's block is going away. Phew! I hate having writer's block, but, usually, when it's gone, I'm literally flooding with ideas and I love that. That's basically what I'm doing right now lmao.

Quick life update: college has started and (surprisingly) I'm not drowning in work just yet. But I'm sure that I will be after this week so yay me -.-

Now let's get down to business. So the last couple chapters were really freaking depressing. I mean, Ben died, Peter cried, May cried, Adelaide cried, I cried...everybody cried. Then Peter listened to a really nice voicemail from his dead uncle and then we all cried some more and then we had a funeral. I think that sums up about most of it.

But this chapter starts with a time skip and let's just say that things get veryyyy interesting. I'm starting a new timeline with this chapter and it's just filled with action and mystery and I love it. I'm sure you guys will too, since we're gonna be getting a break from all the depression for a while.

But don't worry, it's only a small break and we'll be right back to depression soon. It's lovely, isn't it? I love being the wicked author. *cue Chesire Cat smile*

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
"Priceless artifacts from deep

within the tombs in the

pyramids of Egypt."
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

ABOUT THREE AND A HALF MONTHS LATER
APRIL 15, 2016

There was a loud crash upstairs and everyone in the room stopped what they were doing, looking up with wide eyes simultaneously. Peter glanced at Adelaide and she shrugged.

"Is everything okay, Aunt May?" Peter shouted. They could hear some footsteps and nervous coughing.

"Well, um, you didn't like that old mathletes trophy too much, did you?" she asked. A smile tugged at Peter's lips and Ned stifled a laugh.

"Not really, no," he shouted back. An audible sigh could be heard from upstairs.

"Ah, good," she breathed, "because I just shattered it." Peter smiled, shaking his head and went back to taping the big brown box in front of him. Once he was done, he tossed the tape to Ned who taped two more boxes.

"Be careful with that one," Peter said, heaving up one of the boxes, "That's Aunt May's china." Ned looked at the box in his hands nervously and then put it back down, brushing his hands on his pants.

"Maybe you should take that one," he said, "I don't want to be on the wrong side of May's wrath if those get broken."

"I'll take it," Adelaide said, rolling her eyes, "Ned, you take this one."

His eyes widened at the big box.

"What's in it?" he asked.

"Priceless artifacts from deep within the tombs in the pyramids of Egypt," she told him. Poor Ned looked horrified.

"I-I can't take that! What if I break it?!"

Peter chuckled, shaking his head. Adelaide smiled. His smiles had become rare and she liked to think that she had become funnier in the past 3 months since...