Chapter One Hundred

A/N: holy freaking crap we are officially at one hundred chapters??! i cant believe ive been writing this story for two years now!! like literally holy shit. i honestly can't remember how it feels to not write this story. adelaide has literally become a part of who i am in a weird way? this whole story has become such a huge part of my life and we've come a such long, long way from the beginning (get ready for a lil rant).

i just wanna say real quick (tabitha brown vibes) that i never imagined sticking to this story or any story for one hundred chapters before so this is just insane to me. this is my first time writing a fanfic. also, you guys are inCREDIBLY supportive, not only for this book but whenever i have issues irl too and when you guys say things like "we all love you" or "you have us" it just makes me all warm and soft because it's just amazing how sweet you all are!! and when you talk about the book like "ive been refreshing my page every ten minutes for the new update" or "im so excited it's wednesday" or "this book is so good" YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW INCREDIBLY HAPPY THAT MAKES ME FEEL OKAY??? I SMILE LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT EVERY TIME!! like you don't understand i am literally just a teenager with social anxiety living in the middle of practically nowhere with a so-so life and too many thoughts for normal people to understand so i write stories to make sense of my mind and to think that so many people actually LIKE my ideas and are genuinely touched by my writing/characters is just insane. like? what??? you're telling me that i actually made people FEEL things with my words?? MY words?? people have legitimately CRIED (CRIED!!!) over my words.

i have apparently created characters with depth and real emotions?? like bro i literally just do this because i love storytelling but to consider that i might actually be good at it is so crazy to think about. every time i try to imagine someone fangirling (or fanboying) over my words, i have to stop thinking about it because i literally cannot wrap my head around it. people have also PMED ME to tell me they like my story and there are people who have reread this book multiple times?? not to mention that we are literally at 140+ THOUSAND views and 6.5 THOUSAND votes? LIKE BARELY TEN CHAPTERS AGO, WE HIT 100K!! even the fact that it says thousand is beyond me comprehension. insane i tell you, in-SANE.

i get so excited for wednesdays when i post and i read every. single. comment before i go to bed and i try to reply to as many as i possibly can and there are always so many!! each one literally makes my day, you don't even know. i never in a million years could have imagined into the light being as popular as it is now. it's just...my thoughts, you know? it's what i use to channel my creativity when i have too many thoughts in my hypersensitive mind and  i know it's not the best fic ever but it's my fic and i love it because it's my little corner of the world where im open to be myself and be understood. im just really really grateful that i have this platform to post my work and ideas where people can read and enjoy it. you guys really pull through when i need you and i just- i really fucking love you all 3000 🥺 so thank you for all your support through these 100 chapters and the many more to come :) ❤️

sooo in honor of reaching 100 chapters (!!) ive got a lil something. ive been creating a 100-song playlist for this story and ive been waiting for the right time to release it!

i know a lot of times the playlist is overlooked BUT!! you're gonna wanna listen to this one because there are some songs in there that are like little clues and hints. so if you listen to it, there are definitely some tracks that tease the future events of the story! and im definitely going to keep adding to it over time too!! and i know you can't copy links from chapters which sucks frankly so ive put it in my bio. so just go to my bio to listen!