Chapter Six

A/N: PLEASE READ

This chapter is really late and I'm sorry, I got back from Atlanta a couple days ago and with all the unpacking and people coming over to our house, I seriously haven't had time to write much. But I have been planning like a million plot points like a madwoman and it's taken ages trying to straighten everything out. The notes app in my phone is so full. I can literally tell you where every character in the MCU was during each movie and now I don't have any room in my head for anything else. Just MCU. Oh, and Tom Holland daydreams. On a side note, I didn't see him in Atlanta. :(

Anyway, this past week of planning has been a bit confusing and I've changed a few things so I'm going to lay it all out for you guys. Let's start with the thing I've changed.

I warned you guys that Adelaide's age isn't set in stone and so I'm changing it. Her birthday is in August and in this specific chapter it's February and she's going to the last few months of 8th grade which means she's gonna be 13 years old. Okay now I'm going to layout the whole timeline just so we're on the same page. Also, just note that this story started on January 1, 2014.

The Avengers happens in 2012

Iron Man 3 happens in 2013

Captain America: The Winter Soldier happens in January 2014 (So this chapter is set just after it, though it's really just happening in the background)

Age of Ultron happens in March 2015 (freshman year)

Peter becomes Spider-Man happens in December 2015 (freshman year)

Civil War happens in June 2016 (sophomore year)

Spider-Man: Homecoming happens in September 2016 (sophomore year)

And I still need to find out about Infinity War but that's still a long ways away so we're good for now.

So this is kinda what my notes app looks like right about now. Add a million asterisks and side notes and you get the picture. I know that this probably seems messy and disorganized, but I've decided to make this fic something I make up as I go because I've noticed that when I try to plan a story before I write it, I end up giving up on it because I lose interest. And I definitely don't want to stop writing this story because I'm 100% here for it. I'll have this all organized, I promise, but until then, thank you for sticking with me through all this mess. This story means a lot to me and I'm going to make sure it's perfect.

This chapter is the longest chapter yet and a lot of things happen. For one, Peter meets Adie. I know you guys have been excited about that because I know I have. We get to see some new characters like Ned, Flash, and Michelle. Oh and we get to see Happy again because we haven't seen him in a while now. With Peter and Adie's relationship, I tried to make them become friends instantly, but this is Peter before he was bitten so his ego is kinda deflated. Although, until he does get bitten, I do want to put some more tension between the two because I don't want them to get together without any problems, of course. After Peter gets bitten, then we'll see a lotttt more tension.

Without further ado, the longly awaited chapter 6!

Remember: Adie's in late 8th grade and she's now 13 years old.

————————————————————
"The money she gets from

selling the drugs helps

her pay off her teachers

to expel her."
————————————————————