A/n+Everything you didnt know

A/n So the time has come. The book has come to an end. I am sad to see this book go, but it had to end eventually. I never intended for this book to be so long, but it turned out how I wanted and I am quite proud of it. I just want to let you all know, this isn't the last you will see of this book. I decided on writing a sequel, I will be uploading the first chapter very soon. The sequel will be called 'How did this happen?' And I am very exited for you all to read it. I am also considering a spin off, after the sequel, but I make no promises on that one. So for now, I love you all so much, and thank you all for reading. I'll leave you with the things you didn't know.

1• I originally intended for Kian and Cassidy to break up and move on.

2• I did originally want Cassidy to marry Connor in the last chapter, but after Connors coming out video, I decided against it.

3• this book only took 3 and 1/2 months to write.

4• I was going to have one of the O2L guys die, but I don't think I could do that.

5• Kian and Cassidy weren't going to have a child, but they ended up doing.

6• I didn't want Cassidy to be a Youtuber.

7• I was going to have O2L split up, but I couldn't do it.

8• I rewrote the last chapter 4 times before I settled on it.

9• I'm thinking of renaming this book.

10• I will probably write a sequel and a spin off, although the spin off may be based slightly on this book instead of the sequel if that makes sense?

So this is the end. The book is complete. I will see you in the first chapter, if you want to read the sequel, it will be on my profile and I'll probably put a link in this book when I upload it:) see you soon guys, I love you