Chapter 43

I arrive at my house, and it's empty. But I'm not suprised. I sit on the sofa and call kian, to to ell him how the scan went.

"Hello?" A raspy kian answers.

"Did I wake you? Sorry Kiki" I feel bad.

"You did, but it's fine, how'd the scan go?" He asks.

"It went alright, I got some pictures, I'll text you a picture..of the pictures" I say getting confused, causing me to giggle.

"That's great, and okay" he answers, I near him turn in his bed

"What time is it where you are?" I ask him.

"Like 5 in the morning" he chuckles.

"Oh kian, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up, I forgot about time zones and stuff" I sigh.

"Cassidy, it's fine, I wanted to know how our ickle baby is doing" he says.

"Aww. I'll go now and let you sleep. You must be tired" I tell him.

"Okay, bye Cass" he says.

"Bye" I end the call.

If I'm honest, I miss telling him I love him, and I miss texting him with a kiss on the end, and I miss skyping him, and blowing kisses, and I miss everything. But that won't ever change the fact that he cheated on me. Maybe I should put that behind me.

I grab a can of soda from the fridge and put the tv on. I realize I haven't uploaded a video to YouTube in a while, so that's what I do. I jog upstairs to my room and set up my camera. I tweet out asking for questions under the hashtag #AskCassidy

Soon enough, I have many questions to answer, so I get started.

"Hello everyone, My. A me is Cassidy and today, I'm doing a Q&A, so let's get started. The first question is..do you have any roommates, and who? I do have one, her name is Nikki. Let's just say, she's pretty amazing. Next question is..Who is your favourite Magcon boy? Cameron and Shawn. like, Duh" I laugh

I answer a few more questions.

"Last question is..what's going on with you and Kian?" My heart drops. I should have picked a different question.

"Okay...so...um...well..we did break up, for personal reasons which I don't really want to talk about, but we're taking, and I think were on good terms" I smile."Okay, so that's all,and ill see you all next week i love you all so much and goodbye" I say and stop recording. I begin to edit the video when a door slams downstairs.

I freeze before running down the stairs, but I'm relieved when I see Nikki. But why is she so angry?

"Ohmygod what happened to your eye!" I shout, noticing a black eye forming.

"It's a pretty easy Fucking guess" she snaps.

"Woah, calm down,I only asked. I'll go bet some peas" I say.

"I'll do it myself"' she says and heads to the kitchen.

"What's your problem?" I sigh.

"Nothing. I'm sorry Cassidy. I'm just...stressed." She sighs

"It's fine, I get it" I say and help get an ice pack instead. She holds it on her eye and winces. My phone starts ringing. "I'll have to take this call" I add and she nods.

"Hello" I smile.

"Cassidy"

"Can I help you?" I laugh.

"Can we meet up? Starbucks down the road in 20?"

"Sure, meet you there" I smile.

"Okay, bye Cass"

"Bye" I smile and end the call.

"Nik, I've got to head out, I'll be back in like..an hour" I smile at her and she smiles back and nods.

I run upstairs to change my outfit. I put on a pair of blue high waisted shorts, a white muscle tank and my blue vans. I pull on a white Hollister hoodie too. I grab my phone and money and head to Starbucks.

"Bye Nik" I call.

"Bye'' I walk for about 10 minutes until I reach the destination. I open the door and the loud bell rings. I scan the shop for a familiar face, and my eyes land upon them. They see me, and walk towards me with open arms.

"I missed you" I say into their shoulder.

"Me too" they reply.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n okay, so as I'm writing this, I have so many people that the mystery person in Starbucks could be..so if it takes a while for me to update, it's because I can't choose, . Love you all:)