Chapter 19

We arrived back in LA at around 5pm the next day. We stopped to say goodbye to my mom and then we began the long 8hour journey back.

Kian decided we would take me out for a meal tonight. We were planning on going to a small restaurant a few miles away, then he was taking me to see the Hollywood sign.

When we got back to the guys house, I stopped to pick Cole up, so i could go home and change. We walked home as it only takes 10 minutes.

When we get back, I shower and pick out an outfit.

I choose a loose cream coloured Hollister dress with white lace around it. It goes down to just above my knee. I wear my white flats with it. I also wear a black blazer over the top.

I curl my hair loosely and do my makeup as usual.

I've finally finished at around 7pm. Just In time, because kian pulls up outside in his car. I head outside and get in.

"Hey beautiful" he says.

"Hey handsome" I reply.

He's wearing black skinny jeans, a white v-neck with a black button up, which is undone. He has black vans on and his hair is messy ontop of his head.

I smile at him and fasten my seatbelt. Kian starts driving but puts a hand on my knee as we drive.

"You look really nice" he comments.

"Aww Ki, you do too" I smile.

"You know I've known you for over 2 years now?" Kian says.

"Yeah, I've known you for longer" I tease.

"I should of asked you to be my girlfriend the day I met you. I loved you instantly" he says,

"I did too. I've always loved you." I add,

"I hope were together for a long time" he states.

"I want to grow old with you" I say.

"Life goals" he adds laughing.

We drive for a little while longer until we pull up outside 'The Penthouse' in Santa Monica.

"Ki. This must be so expensive, you could have taken me to Taco Bell and I'd be happy, this is amazing" I gasp.

"Anything for my lady" he says,

He gets out of the car and walks around to my side. He opens the door and takes my hand, helping me out. I kiss his lips smoothly and passionately. We break away and take each other's hand, intertwining it before heading inside.

We had reservations and we were on the top floor, the 18th, which has an amazing view of Santa Monica pier and the wonderful beach. We had a small individual table on the balcony, overlooking the sea.

We were handed some champagne, which we agreed on. Kian held my hand over the table as we watched the water lap onto the shore and back out.

"Kian.." I ask,

"Yeah princess?" He charms.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" he adds. Smiling Widely at me.

We are handed our food which we ordered. I had a lamb joint with veg and salad, and Kian had a steak joint, with the same sides. We ate as we listened to the gently breeze and the soft sound of waves on the sand.

Once we finished eating we left to visit the Hollywood sign, which I've always wanted to see.

A while later we arrived. We walked up a small path which lead to an old abandoned view point with a cliff. We took a seat on the blanket I brought. We hung our feet through the bars over the edge of the cliff.

"I feel safe here with you" I tell kian.

"Me too. I could stay here forever" he adds.

"Yeah" I breathe.

We hold hands and just enjoy each other's presence. It's nice to just be here with him.

"Kian. Why, out of every fan, did you choose me to give your number to?" I ask,

"You were special. Beautiful. Stunning. You had such a nice personality. I instantly fell in love." He says.

"Why me out of the O2L guys?" He adds,

"I just love how funny you are, your such a nice person, your handsome too. I knew as soon as I watched my first O2L video, you were the one I loved. Look where we are now. Two lovers, a fan and a star. Happily in love. I couldn't ask for anything else." I replied.

"You know, I'm glad you almost ran me over on your penny board. Because I wouldn't have found you if not. Thank you for being your clumsy self" he chuckles.

"It's a pleasure" I laugh.

We sit in silence for a while longer,

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah. It is"

"The view, and how in love two people can be. I'm so in love with you, I'd do anything for you. I'd die for you Ki" I say.

"I'd do the same" he adds.

He cups my cheek and kisses me deeply, passionately, lovingly. I kiss back, enjoying just being here with him.

"You are my world" he says.

"You are my universe" I add.

"You are my everything" he says.

"So are you" I add.

I lay my head on his shoulder and admire the view, as well as being here with the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n okay, so I've just had a really emotional night. I let the one person I love leave. And he won't come back again. So I'm not in the best state right now. So I wrote a chapter. If it's not great you know why. Bit I think it's cute af.

Thanks for reading. If I don't update for a few days, it's cos I'm in an emotional state and can't get out of bed.

Love you guys.