Chapter 24

Jenn brought me some clothes in the morning, which I gladly took, seen as though I liked them. I changed into them and I was discharged, Jc signed my papers and me Jenn and Jc bundled into his car.

The ride home was quiet, nobody spoke.

"Guys, what's up?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"I'll tell you when we get back" Jenn replies.

It went back to silence again, was it something to do with Kian? Did something happen? I waited until we got back home before I ask again.

"Ok, what is going on?" I ask again.

"It's Cole. He's gone missing" Jc says.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" I cry.

I fling the car door open and jump out, I run as fast as I can into the house and drop my bag. I then start running down the street, with Connor following close behind. I stop and break down into tears. It's not long. Enforce I'm pulled into Connors lap on the sidewalk as I cry into his chest.

I clutch my phone tightly in my hand an I cry.

I decide to try and call Cole.

No answer. I try again.

"What" he answered.

"Cole! Where are you?!" I shout.

"Somewhere you're not." He rudely snaps.

"Cole. Please tell me where you are." I plead.

"I'm with a friend. I'm 16 Cassidy. I'm not a child. I just need time." He answered.

"Come home" I ask.

"Why, I'm always alone. I'm not alone here." He replies.

"Cole, I promise to make it up to you"

"Fine. I'll be home by 8" he answered and hung up.

I exhale deeply.

"He'll be home by 8" I tell Connor. "I don't know what's gotten into him"

"At least we know he's okay." Connor says.

He picks me up bridal style and carried me back home

"He's fine" Connor shouts as we enter the house again. There are a few replies.

Connor sits on the sofa and I sit next to him.

"I need to speak to Kian" I say.

"Oh. Well, um..if you think that's a good idea, h-he's in his room" Connor says. I don't know why he's nervous. I guess he's just looking out for me.

"Thanks con"

I head upstairs. I pull my white sweater back down over my black skinny jeans. I take a moment just staring at my black vans before I build up the courage to knock.

"What" I hear kian say.

"Kian..it's Cassidy, can I come in?" I ask.

"Why? So you can rub it in my face that you kissed my best friend?" He says.

"Kian..let me in..I'll explain" I tell him.

The door opens and kian heads back to sit on his chair. I close the door behind me and sit on the edge or his bed. I sit in silence for a moment.

"Kian. Sam kissed me. Why don't you believe me?"

"I don't know." He answered.

"We were playing truth or dare, and Sam was dared to kiss me. I said no but he did it anyway. You saw and I was heartbroken, I knew you were mad at me, but it wasn't my fault...It wasn't my fault Kian!" I explain.

"Okay okay, I believe you. "

"Why did you push me kian?" I ask, wanting an explanation.

"I'm sorry about that. I was just angry, and I didn't mean for you to fall" he answered.

"Why did you walk away then?" I snap.

"I was angry Cassidy. I didn't know who to trust, and in that moment, I didn't know what to do, so I left"

"I was hurt kian. I have stitches in my head. If the guy weren't there,I could have died kian." I tell him.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me" he says.

"I don't know kian."

"Please Cassidy. I'm sorry" he pleads.

"Can I have some time?" I ask.

"Yeah...."

"Thanks kian." I say. I kiss his cheek before leaving. I let out a huge sigh and leave the o2l house. I walk home.when I get there I head upstairs and change into sweats and a hoodie. I then head back downstairs and switch on the tv. I catch up on the last few episodes of American Horror Story.

I begin to drift to sleep when the door is flung open and Cole storms in. He throws his bag on the floor and storms into the kitchen.

"Cole" I whisper, scared. He's never this angry.

"Cole" I say a little louder. No answer.

"COLE" I shout.

"WHAT" he shouts back.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Cassidy, I'm sick of being alone."

"I'm sorry Cole"

"I want to move back in with mom"

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N ooooooooooooh. I'm sorry this chapter is mainly all talking. So..Cole moving back in with his Mom? Yay or nay? Cassian/ Kiassidy should get back together? Yay or nay? Tell me what you think:) sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been having some trouble with school, and at home. I'll try and update more regularly now.

Thanks for reading, love you guys:)