Chapter 13

***First day of College****

My alarm rang loudly in my ear. Damn it. That only meant one thing. First day of college.

I swung my legs out from under my duvet and stood up. I headed into my bathroom and took a shower. I used my tropical body wash and shampoo before getting out again.

I headed to my wardrobe and stepped inside. I headed to my jeans section an pulled out a pair of light washed skinny jeans.

I then headed over to my tops and took off a T-shirt that was white and had 'there are many beautiful reasons to be happy' written on it in black writing. It was a fish tail top so it was lower at the back and had short sleeves.

I then put on my black vans and grabbed my black 'hype' bag. I put in my notebook, my pens and pencils and my phone charger.

I then straightened my jet black hair and did my natural makeup with mascara and some eyeliner. I then put my makeup bag into my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

I danced down the stairs hoping to see Cole before I remembered he left for school an hour ago. I reached the kitchen to see Kian sitting at the breakfast Bar eating a bowl of cereal. I started laughing at how oblivious he was that I was stood watching him.

"Morning Babe" he greets me.

"Morning" I say before leaning down to kiss him.

"What you doing here?" I ask him.

"Came to take you to College" he says smiling.

"Aww. I could have walked" I reply.

"But I love you, so I'm driving, I want to make sure your ok" he says.

"Aww ik, I love you too" I reply smiling.

I wait as he finished his cereal and places it in the dishwasher.

"Ready?" I ask him.

"Yeah" I answer and we head out to the car.

We both jump in and we start the 10 minute journey to college.

"Kian...why can't you come toooooo?" I plead once we arrive.

"I can't babeee..I take my classes online" he says hugging me.

"I'll put you in my bag! You can stay with me alllllllll day!" I jump around and start laughing at my stupidity.

"Babe, you'll be fine, I'll pick you up at 3" he says before kissing me and getting back into the car.

I watch him drive away and I let out a big sigh before heading through the entrance. I head to the main office to collect my timetable. I only needed to study chemistry, biology, physics and math to become a doctor, which is what I've wanted since I was little.

"Cassidy Rivers. Freshman" I tell the receptionist.

"Timetable?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say and she hands me a slip of paper. I copied it into my notebook and put the paper in my bag.

I headed to my first lesson. 11am-12.30 chemistry.

I walked down the first corridor, and the next, and another until I realised I was completely lost. I put my head in my hands and sighed deeply.

"You lost?" I hear a voice behind me say.

I spin around and see a tall guy, who had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and quite a toned face. He was wearing a green v-neck with black skinny means and black vans.

"Yeah" I answer in embarrassment.

"Where do you need to be?" He asks. I take a look at my notebook.