Chapter 45

'I will walk this road ahead, one hundred miles on my hands. Do I need to show you? Guess I got to show you.'

I woke up to my Shawn Mendes ringtone blasting loudly in my ear. I groaned and answered it.

"Caaaassssssiiiidddyyy" a female voice sings. I'm guessing it's Chelsea, Nikki would have come in to my room, and Talia doesn't sing. I laughed at her.

"Cccchhhheeeelllssseeaa" I sing back.

"I thought you were meeting us at 11?"

"Shit, what time is it?" I ask.

"11.01" she chuckles.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. Um..give me half an hour, I'll meet you at starbucks down the road again?"I ask.

"Okay, see you there" I say.

I crawl out of bed and jump in the shower. After I've done my routine I get out and towel dry. I decide to let my hair naturally dry, to it's wavy but cute state. I put on some pink high waisted shorts and a plain white muscle tank.

I skip downstairs, with my pastel penny board and my phone and money. I grab an apple and head out. I ride my Penny board until I reach Starbucks, and see my friends outside holding drinks. Talia hands me a caramel frappachino and we begin penny boarding around town.

I'm finding penny boarding much easier after doing it for a while. We ride to the beach were we just sit around and talk. We end up running into Jenn, Lauren, Arden, jack, Anthony and...Andrea. I mean, yes we're all friends but, Andrea was part of what Kian did. I keep my emotions in though as we all group up on the beach.

I introduce Chelsea, Andrew and Talia to everyone else, and they seem to really get along. Until we end up in a game of Truth or Dare.

"Chelsea, I dare you to kiss Andrew'' Jenn winks.

"Simple" Andrew replies and they do.

"They're dating" I chuckle.

"Arden, truth or dare?" Chelsea asks Arden.

"Dare" she winks.

"Um..run into the water fully clothed'' Chelsea says.

Arden throws her phone to Andrea and runs into the water, reappearing and dripping with water.

We play lots more rounds, mainly dares, which were quite funny.

"Andrew, truth or dare?" Andrea asks.

"Dare" he smiles.

"Kiss Cassidy"

We all exchange looks and my mouth drops open.

"I can't do that" he defends us both.

"You said dare" she hisses.

"But I have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend." He argues.

I see Chelsea sink into herself. She looks upset. I rub slow circles in her back, showing her it won't happen.

"Just do it." Andrea snaps.

"I will not do that, while my girlfriend is sat next to me, and Cassidy is in a relationship. I don't want to ruin things for us all"

Suddenly, Andrea walks up to us and forces our heads together. Our lips touch for a split second, but it felt nothing. I don't want to sit here for any longer after that, I get up and pull my friends with me. "We're leaving" I shout.

Everyone but Andrea gets up and follows us, leaving her alone on the beach.

"That wasn't fair" most of us mumble as we walk away.

"I can't believe she did that, why would she do that?" Jenn asks rhetorically.

"Kian cheated on me with Andrea..I found out and now she wants revenge. She did this because she wants to split me and kian up again" I tell them all.

There are a few angry sighs.

"Can we just forget that happened?" Andrew asks.

"Definitely" I chuckle a little.

I arrive home at around 5pm. Nikki is in her room when I get back. I knock softly and she tells me to come in. I enter and she her earphones in and 5sos is blasting out.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE" I sing along. She pulls an earphone out and laughs at me.

"Wanna get Taco Bell?" I ask her.

"Sure" she smiles and pulls on her black vans.

We stroll to Taco Bell and order. We then take a table to eat. We then decide to go to the park for a while, it's always calm and peaceful there. We sit side by side on the swing set in silence. Even though it's quiet, it's a nice kind of quiet.

After about 20 minutes we headed home because it became dark and a little cold. When we get home we pit. Netflix on and catch up on AHS.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n I got a puppy, she's a Lhasa Apso and her name is Betty (don't ask, my mum picked it) and she's the cutest little thing ever:)