Chapter 44

We slide into a booth and are soon greeted by two others. I literally started crying as I hugged them all.

"I missed you guys so much, I really do" I smile at my three best friends.

I smile at Chelsea, Andrew and Talia. Who all return the smile.

"So, why are you all here?" I ask suprised.

"You have one person to thank for this" Chelsea smiles.

"Kian.." I sigh and a smile takes over. He must have done this to make me feel better, and I love him for it.

"Yep" the all say at the same time.

"So, what's been going on?" I ask.

"Not much really, we all left high school. We're keeping in touch." Andrew answers.

"What about you?" Talia asks.

"Same old really. I broke up with Kian. I do have big news though." I smile. I can trust them, they're my best friends.

"Aww, Cassidy, what happened?" Chelsea asks.

"He cheated on me" I sigh.

"Anyway, the good news is I'm having a baby" I smile. They all have shocked expressions.

"That's amazing!" Chelsea shouts and hugs me, Andrew and Talia just smile.

"Is..is it Kian's?" Talia asks.

"Yeah..I found out he cheated on me after I found out I was pregnant"

We talk for a long time, just basically catching up and stuff before they had to go back to their hotel, but we promised to meet up tomorrow. I walked home and see Nikki sprawled on the sofa holding an envelope.

"You have mail" she shouts and hands it to me. I know the handwriting straight away.

I open it up and there is a note, along with another envelope. I read the note first.

Dear Cassidy,
I know what I did was wrong, and I know that somewhere deep down, you really do know how much this is hurting me. I genuinely feel so bad for what I did, and the pain I'm in now is indescribable. I miss you Cassidy. It's hurts me more each day knowing that I really hurt you , and that I fucked up so bad. I honestly cannot explain why I did what I did, and I don't think I ever will, but I want you to know one thing. I really. Really love you Cassidy. I love you more than I've ever loved anything in my whole life. You are the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me, and I fucked it all up. I'm so, so sorry Cassidy. I really want you to know that I feel really bad. I've promised I'll never do anything like what I did ever again. I know by now, you've probably found out about me flying your friends in, and I hope that it made you feel better, and took your mind off of the whole situation. I can't say it enough Cassidy, I really am sorry. So I've got you one more thing. I don't want this to seem like I'm trying to buy you back, it's just a little gift from me to you. I hope you like it.
Love Kian
Xx

Tears are filling my eyes, and sliding down my cheeks. The messy handwriting, and tear marks on the appear make me feel so bad for not forgiving him, and now I've finally realized, he really is sorry. I feel terrible for making him feel this way. I fold the note and put it in my pocket.

I open the other envelope and find a print out. I read it.

Ohmygod. Inside is a booking form for driving lessons and the test. I've never been so thankful in my life. I call kian right away

"KIAN OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I FORGIVE YOU IM SO SORRY" I shout through tears.

"Woah, Cassidy slow down, say it again" he chuckles.

"I said, kian oh my god, thank you so much. I forgive you. I'm so sorry. I really really am sorry. I can't believe I couldn't see it before. You really do love me. And I love you too kian. I'm so sorry I didn't forgive you sooner. The note really made me realize that you felt so bad about everything and I forgive you" I say slowly, taking deep breaths.

"Cassidy? Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks and chuckles.

"Of course I will" I smile, even though he can't see.

"I miss you" he whispers, it sounds like he's crying.

"I do too kian." I reply.

"No, I mean I really fucking miss you. I would run all the way to you, if I was fit enough to do that, I mean. I really miss you. I just want to be with you, I love you so much" he sobs.

"Kian, you are fit." I chuckle.

"I love you too, and I can't wait till you get back, you'll be home just in time to come to the scan to find out the gender" I tell him excitedly.

"Really? I can't wait!" He says excitedly.

"Yeah. 3 months kian, 3 months until I get to see you again'' I sigh.

"It seems like so long. This tour is really wearing me out. We perform like every night and I'm really tired."

"You sound it. I'll let you get some sleep then. Thank you again for flying my friends out, and these lessons, I really can't thank you enough" I tell him.

"It's okay Cass, I love you, I'll call you tomorrow" he says.

"Love you too kiki" I smile.

"Night baby" he says,

"Night" I say, even though it's only like 6pm here. He ends the call and I jump on the sofa, smiling at Nikki like an idiot.

"What is it?" She asks.

"KASSIDY IS BACK" I shout and I burst out laughing.

"YAAS I SHIP IT" she shouts back.

"He bought me driving lessons, and flew my friends to LA to see me, he's such a sweetheart" I chuckle.

"He sure is" she smiles and puts some music on. We order pizza and dance around being complete idiots for the rest of the night. We both go to sleep, completely worn out, tired, and full up on pizza.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n ok I agree, this chapter is shitty, but Kassidy is back! YAAS! Omg lol.