Chapter 18

I woke up at around 10.30 am. I sat up slightly and saw Kian and Jc talking.

"Morning" I say.

"Morning" they reply in unison.

"What cha talking about?" I ask.

"Just about vlogging today. Were gonna collab at some point" Kian says.

"Well, I'm going to go visit my mom and some friends. You can come if you want?" I tell them.

"Yeah sure" Jc says.

"Of course" Kian adds.

"Well I'm gonna shower and change, I won't be too long" I tell them.

I head Into the bathroom and take a shower. I pick up the clothes that I brought in and change into them after drying off. I'm wearing a pair of light wash skinny jeans, my blue and white puma suedes, and a blue Cookie Monster hoodie, as it's not very warm in my hometown.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I do my makeup as usual and head out into the room. I see kian wearing black skinny jeans, a black TeeBoy hoodie and some black and red nike airs. Jc is wearing some dark blue skinny jeans, a Plain Red hoodie and Red vans.

"I'll get my mom to make breakfast" I say.

We head downstairs in the elevator, when we reach the bottom, the door pings and we step outside. Kian takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. I smile up at him and he leans down and kisses me softly.

We stop at the cafeteria in the hotel and I grab an apple. We then head out to the car and I sit in the front with kian in the drivers seat, Jc in the back. We begin the short drive to my moms house.

Cole wanted to come with us so he could visit mom, but he had school, and he couldn't miss it.

As we drive we sing loudly to the music and kian songs in one of his strange accents which causes me an Jc to burst out into a fit of laughter.

We arrive at my old home around 10 minutes later. We all get out of the car and walk up the path. Kian intertwined our fingers and Jc walked on my right side.

I squeezed Kian's hand before I knocked on the door and awaited an answer. My mom really pulled herself together since we left. She is always on time, and she doesn't drink as heavily.

The door opened, and there stood my mom. She was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a Denim shirt. She wore the locket which held a picture of me and Cole. Her blonde hair was tied up in a donut.

"Cassidy" she gasped

"Mom" I say and she pulled me into a hug. My hand slips from Kian's grasp and I wrap my arms around her.

I take in her sweet smell. She pulls away and smiles at me.

"I wasn't expecting you, I'm so glad to see you again, come in" she says and invites us all inside.

"Who are your friends?" She asked.

"This is Jc, my friend from in LA," I says pointing to him.

"and this is Kian, he's my boyfriends, also from LA" I say, taking his hand and smiling at my mom.

She smiles at Jc and looks over at kian. She smiles weakly, and I can tell she's thinking.

"Do you look after her?" She asks him abruptly.

"Yes, ma'am, I do" he says gently.

"Good. I want you to look after her,make sure she's safe" my mom says.

"I plan on doing, for a long time to come" Kian says, sounding posh.

Kian smiles his toothless smile and my mom smiles back.

"I like you, son" she says softly. I smile at her nickname for kian.

Kian got my moms approval. She likes him, which is great, because I don't have to worry about her not liking my boyfriend.

"Does anyone want breakfast?" She asks.

"Yes please" the boys say.

We all head to the kitchen and my mom makes a full cooked breakfast for them.

"I've eaten" I say as she tries to make me one.

The boys tuck in to their breakfast and it doesn't take them too long.

I call Chelsea to see if she wants to meet up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, do you want to meet up today?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't it? Meet my at the park by your moms house in 10" she says.

"Okay, see you then" i say.

I know she will bring Andrew, she says there inseparable.

I take Kian's hand and Jc tags along as we walk to the park. We reach the park in about 5 minutes, so we sit on the bench.

I give Jc and Kian a hug.

"Thank you guys so much for bringing me here." I tell them.

"It's fine, we knew you really wanted to come." Jc says.

From the corner of my eye I see Chelsea and Andrew walking hand in hand towards the park. Chelsea is wearing white skinny jeans, a pink sweater and pink vans. Andrew is wearing black jean shorts, a white sweater and white nike rosche runs.

I run towards them and wrap Chelsea in a big hug. I then move to Andrew and hug him too, he's almost as tall as kian, so I'm tiny compared to him.

Once I pull away I smile at them.

"I missed you guys" I say

"We missed you too" Chelsea replies.

I motion for Kian and Jc to come over. They do.

"Hey" Jc says.

"Hey guys" kian says, taking my hand.

Chelsea and Andrew say hi and we decide to go sight seeing for a while. Kian and Jc decided they want to vlog, so I let them.

"What's up everybody, it's kian, and today, were going sightseeing in Cassidys hometown, I'm here with Cassidy, Jc, and Chelsea and Andrew, who are Cassidys best friends." Kian says to the camera. We all wave as he says our names.

Jc vlogs too, but I can't hear what he says. Me and everyone else take selfies and pictures for memories, a few which I put on Instagram.

I also see kian taking a snapchat video, so I run up behind him and do the crab face, but I can't do it because I start laughing.

Hours later it's getting late. It's 9.10 pm. Me, kian and Jc head back to the car after I broke down crying while saying goodbye to my best friends.

We head back to the hotel because we set off early In The morning. We check back In and head up to the room. I change into sweats and a tank top and put my hair into a bun. I brushed my teeth and crawl into bed next to kian.

He's currently editing his vlog from today, so I watch. I check my social networks, I then wait until Kian's finished editing then plug my phone Into the socket.

I cuddle up to kian and he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my nose and I kiss his lips. He smiles at me and kisses back. I mess with his hair before I bury my head into his chest and fall asleep.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n this chapter is rubbish. Anyway, I'm almost at 20 chapters and this story isn't going anywhere so I might have to skip a few weeks in a few chapters so it goes faster. If not, I may have a second book.

Would you prefer a second book, or a faster story? Please comment.

Thanks for reading, love you guys:)