Chapter 28

"I want to start a YouTube channel" I smile.

"Oh, well. Let's get started then!" He smiles back and takes my hand, leading me upstairs." You can use my camera for now" he adds

"So. What are you thinking of doing?" He asks as I sit on his lap.

"Umm..maybe like tags, or..something like you do...oh and I want to sing, sometimes" I tell him.

"So you basically want to do everything.." He laughs.

"Pretty much" I laugh softly.

He sets up his camera in front of his desk, so I can sit on his chair.

"How about I do a Q&A to start off with?" I ask.

"That can work, we can both tweet for questions for you?" He adds.

"Yup, let's do it" I giggle and we both start tweeting.

I tweet:

@CassidyRiversx

Making my first YouTube video, doing a Q&A to get to know me better, tweet me questions:)

Kian tweets:

@KianLawley

My baby's making her first YouTube video, send her questions to get to know her:)

The tweets flood in and withing 10 minutes I'm ready to film. I can't say I'm not nervous, because who wouldn't be? I'm known as Kian Lawley's girlfriend, and I have to live up to his fans expectations.

"You sure you're ready?" Kian asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I reassure him.

"Hello everyone, My name is Cassidy Rivers..And welcome, to my channel" I introduce myself, and smile.

"Today, I'm doing a Q&A, as you probably know from twitter..so let's get started." I look over at kian and smile.

"First Question..How old are you? I'm 18 years old" I smile" where do you live? I live in LA, but, I can't say where" I wink.

I answer a few more questions until the Kian questions start.

"What's it like being Kian's Girlfirend? It's amazing, he's the sweetest guy ever" I smile at him.

"He's looking at me weird, oh yeah, he's here with me, come say hello" I smile and he wheels in on his chair and waves before I kick the chair back out, sending him flying into a wall. My mouth forms an 'o' shape.

"Sorry" I wince at him laying on the floor. We both break out into a fit of laughter.

"If only you could see him now, wait you can" I smile and take the camera, turning it to show him laying on the floor laughing.mi turn the camera back and sit back down.

"Okay, so that's all for this weeks video, I'll try upload a new video every...Saturday? Maybe..I don't know, I'll inform you of that on twitter. Please give this video a thumbs up of you liked it..and I'll see you, next week" I smile and turn off the camera.

I run over to kian and plop on his chest. I kiss him softly.

"Sorry baby" I apologise for making him fall.

"It's fine baby, I know what will make me feel better" he smiles at me. He looks sexy as always.

"Oh yeah..and what's that?" I whisper and wink at him.

"This" he says and pulls me down on top of him and kisses me passionately.

He flips us over so he's hovering over me, he continues to kiss me as his hand roams from my side to my hip and back. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to his bed and throws me on it softly, crawling back up to me, kissing me again. He rips his shirt off in one quick move, only breaking the kiss for a second. He pulls my top off and throws it somewhere. He moves his hand to my hip and pecks my lips again, laying down next to me.

I love how he respects me, and knows I'm not ready to go any further.

"I love you Kiwi" I smile.

"I love you too Baby" he replies.

I throw my shirt back on and We both get up and kian sits at his desk, me on his lap, as he helps me edit my video. i upload it around an hour later. Within around 2 hours, I gained around 30,000 subscribers. I was so happy people actually liked my video.

I gave Kian a kiss before I got out of his car and entered my home. I told kian that he should stay at his house, because he loves there, and I need to get used to living on my own.

I walked inside and grabbed a can of Arizona tea before heading upstairs. I receive an email notifying me that college is closed tomorrow due to a training day for teachers.

That sucks. I have nothing to do since Kian and the guys have a meeting and Cole has school. Maybe I could hang with Liam?

To-Liam

Hay, what you doing tomorrow?

A few minutes later he replies.

From-Liam

Nothing at all, wanna hang out?

To-Liam

How could I say no;)

From-Liam

I'll be at yours at 11?

To-Liam

Sounds good, see you tomorrow:)

----------

Just as he said, he arrives at exactly 11am. I'm wearing my green skinny jeans, with a white tank and white vans. My hair is curled loosely and my makeup is as normal. Liam is taking me somewhere and I don't know where.

I head out to the car after sliding my phone in my pocket. I jump in next to him and he smiles at me, ruffling his blonde hair.

"How's my best friend been?" He asks.

"You saw me yesterday,...and good.how about you?" I ask.

"I'm better now I'm here with you" he says.

"Flirt" I mumble and giggle.

"Your so cute when you do that" he says and I blush.

We pull up outside the viewpoint for the Hollywood sign.

He pulls out a picnic basket and lays a blanket down on the floor. We sit down and I take a selfie with Liam kissing my cheek, I post it to Instagram saying:

@cassidyriversx

Spending the day with my Best Friend @LiamIsBoss

I hear my phone ringing and see it's kian. I answer.

"Hey Cass" he says.

"Hey"

"You look awfully friendly in the picture" he says.

"Kian, he's my best friend." I add.

"So. I don't feel comfortable with him kissing you" he says,

"What the hell. It was my cheek. Kian."

"Yeah. Whatever. I'll be at home when you've finished on your little date" he says.

"What is wrong with you? I'm simply spending time with Liam.."

"Whatever" he says and hangs up.

What the actual fuck..

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n what's up with kian? I'll update soon:) love you all x