Chapter 47

May 13th 2014, Our baby boy was born weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces. He had Kian's eyes and his mouth, and my nose. He was the cutest baby I've ever seen.

I'm currently holding him, as he wraps his tiny fingers around my thumb.

"What shall we call him?" I ask Kian.

"How about..Alexander?" He smiles.

I nod and smile at baby Alexander.

"Do you want to hold him?" I ask kian.

He nods and smiles widely as I hand him our baby.

A few hours later everyone but Kian has left to go home. My mom got here about 5 minutes ago, and is now holding Alexander. "He's so cute" she smiles down at him.

Kian comes over to the bed and sits next to me, he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"We did good" he chuckles. I hit his arm playfully.

" 'I' carried him for 9 months, kian" I laugh.

"That is also true" he smiles and kisses me.

My mom puts Alex into the incubator.

"It's getting late, I should go, and you should get some sleep" she smiles.

"Yes mom" I salute and start laughing, "sorry" I chuckle again.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she smiles and leaves. I smile at kian.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby" he smiles back and kisses me. I lay down in the bed and watch kian lay on the sofa.

"Lay with me" I plead, he does.

He crawls in next to me, in the single person bed and I snuggle into him. He kisses my nose and smiles at me before kissing my lips.

"Goodnight beautiful" he smiles.

"Night Handsome" I smile back before falling asleep with the love of my life.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
A/n I think I'm gonna stop writing at the end of each chapter because I don't really have anything to say unless it's important,so...that's what I'll do. Love you all