Chapter 22

I woke up in the safety of my own home. I was tired as hell but I still had to go to college. I got up as soon as my alarm rang. I dragged myself to the shower and stepped in.

My cuts stung but they felt better afterwards. I used my new blue raspberry body wash. It smelt amazing. I then used my matching shampoo and conditioner on my hair.

I stepped out of the shower, cold air hitting my face and shoulders. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I headed to my closet and picked out an outfit. I chose a white tank and some blue skinny jeans. I picked a blue Cookie Monster hoodie out too. I chose my black nike airs.

I Dried off and put on the outfit. The hoodie was too big so it was baggy and covered my hands. I then started on my hair.

I blow dried it and decided I was going to tie it up. I put my black hair into a messy but fashionable bun. I spray some hairspray over it and add some slides to hold it in place.

I do my make up as normal but add some more concealer under my eyes to hide the bags from my late night. I got about 3 hours sleep, I was not in a good mood today.

I pull out my black vans bag and put my textbooks into it, along with money, my phone and my pens.

I headed downstairs and checked the clock which hung above the fireplace. 11.08am. I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and headed outside. I decided to text kian.

To:Kian

Morning baby, I'll be round after college today x

I decided to take a slow walk to college. It took around 15 minutes, so I arrived at 11.25am. I had 5minutes so I decided to get to class early. I arrived at biology and took my seat inside the theatre.

It was one of the only classes I didn't know anyone in. I hadn't been in this class before, so I waited for everyone to arrive. Luckily nobody sits next to me, so I'm all good. Until Sarah's bitchy friend walks in. And guess what? She sits next to me.

"Cassidy" she greets, her voice monotone.

"Chloe" I answer, my voice also I changing.

"Look, I'm sorry, about the other day. I don't want to be rude, Sarah makes me. She forces me to do what she wants." She informs me.

"Ok. That doesn't make it right though" I answer.

"I don't want to be her friend anymore" she says quietly under her breath.

"Why are you then?" I ask.

"She will turn everyone against me if I leave her" she says.

"But you're unhappy, leave her if you feel that it's the right thing to do." I say and go back to taking notes.

About halfway through the lesson we take a short break.

"I will" she whispers, continuing our conversation.

"What will you do without her?" I ask.

"Can I hang with you?" She asks.

I don't want to be rude and say no, but it will only make Sarah hate me more, and I don't need that.

"Is that the best thing to do? Sarah already hates my guts' I reply.

"Erm...Sure" I hesitate.

I immediately regret it. This is going to make everything a whole lot worse. What have I done?

Break time comes around and she's here crying on my shoulder. I wish I had said no. That sounds mean but Sarah hates me.

"I'm scared Cassidy, she's going to make everyone hate me" she whines.