Chapter 7

A/N I'm going to change Coles age to 12. That's a big change but it helps the story more. Cassidy is 16 too.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

The next few months were boring as hell. Cole was enjoying high school. He made the Football Team, which we had a party to celebrate, his friends came round. We saw less and less of mom. She was out drinking and missing work. I got a job at Taco Bell, just for some spare cash to help me and Cole. I still texted Kian, but not as much. He was busy with Tour, and I was ok with that. Chelsea and Me hung out lots and I could now defenetly call her my best friend.

Oh, and one thing I was not expecting. Andrew came out, and told me and Chelsea he was gay. We both support him and he's happy.

One more shocking thing. I have been diagnosed with depression.

School got really bad. Maddie, the fake, popular girl at my school was bullying me again. She found out some things about me and my family and started spreading rumours.

And I cut. More than ever. It's become more of a hobby. I come home, take a shower. Cut. YouTube.

I'm still in love with Kian and all of O2L and I watch their videos still. I haven't told kian about my cutting or depression because I don't want to ruin his career by having him come and see me. That would be the worst thing I could do.

*school day*

I got up to the sound of my alarm. I pulled on my night gown and walked to Coles room.

*Knock knock*

"Cole. Wake up."

"Sure." He said.

Cole has become really grumpy and short tempered lately.i think that might be because mom is never here for him. I try to cheer him up, but there's not much you can do with no money. Is there?

I walked back to my room and picked out an outfit. The sun was beaming but I didn't want anyone to see my scars. I picked out a pair of light washed skinny jeans and a grey, New York sweater. I put on my old grey vans and my small locket, which held a picture of my mom and Cole.

I tipped my head upside down and pulled my hair into a messy pony tail. I applied some light makeup and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my plain white vans bag and put my phone and exercise books into it.

I skipped to Dragged myself to Coles room and Knocked again.

"Cole, you ready?" I asked.

"Sure." Was all he said.

He stepped out wearing Black skinny jeans and a black tank top. He had on some old black converse and his red EastPAk bag. He topped his outfit off with a black SnapBack which covered his short, quiffed black hair.

During the last few months, Cole changed. A lot. He decided he wanted to dye his hair Black, like mine. He also stretched his ear. He put a stretcher tunnel in.( I think that's what they're called) he also started hanging round with different people. He hangs round with the kids so get in trouble. Cole isn't too bad, but we get letters saying he's been in trouble sometimes.

He doesn't talk to me much. He just goes to his room and sits in there until he has to come downstairs. When he does come and see me, he has short answers like, yes, no, sure, whatever.

He's changing. I'm losing my brother too.

This kinda lead to my depression too.

Anyway. We went downstairs and he made some toast. I put an apple in my bag which I would eat later. I grabbed my homework off the counter and put that in my bag too.

"Cole. You done your homework?" I asked him.

"Nope."

"Cole. Your not helping yourself at all."

Then he blew.

" I don't Care. Cassidy. Nobody even cares. What does it matter if I do? Nobody. Cares. Cassidy. It's not like moms ever here to tell me what to do. Your always in your room, crying yourself to sleep. Moms always pissed. (He never swears..) I'm always ALONE. BUT NOBODY CARES? DO THEY CASSIDY? Fuck sake. Who cares? You defenetly don't. Mom defenetly doesn't. Nobody at school does. Leave me alone. I changed because I want to start over. I want to be different. I don't want to be like YOU." Ouch that hurt.

"Cole...I-I-"

"I'm sorry. I'm just..stressed that all. "

Tears threatened to spill. I can't believe he blamed this on me.

"IM sorry Cole. I should have been there for you."

"You weren't though."

"Cole, I've been so upset. Things aren't easy. To don't have to work 6 days a week to bet money for us to LIVE. Cole, do you?"

"Cass. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Can we just forget it?"

"Sure"

That was it. He eat in silence. We left for school. In silence. We arrived. In silence. He left to go meet his friends, and I went to my locker.

Inside there was a note.

'To Cass.

I won't be in today. Problems at home. Stay safe and avoid Maddie. Love you.

Chels. X'

Dang it. I slammed my locker and spun around. Only to be faced my the witch herself.

"Maddie."

"Cassidy."

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Just to make you feel bad," wow.

"You did that a while ago" I breathed quietly.

"I know. I just want to make it worse." She giggled. Effort grabbing my bag from me and emptying it onto the floor. She grabbed my phone.

"Maddie.. Please."

"What? Nothing to hide?" She said before unlocking my phone. I need a password on that.

Just my luck, the bell rang. She turned to face me.

"Oops." She said before dropping my phone on the floor. Luckily it had a case on, or It would have smashed.

This happened almost everyday. She always could something to make me feel bad about. I collected my belongings and headed to my class.

My life was hell. I needed something to cure me.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n see what I did there. 'Cure me' ;) I'm good. Haha.

New update. 40 reads...ok. I think I'm gonna finish this story before I continue my other one because it's hard to write two stories at once and I have a good plot for this one:)

Hope you like it. It was abit boring because I needed to have a filler chapter. I may skip a year ahead in the next chapter so I can carry on with the plot without having another crap chapter. The next one will be better I promise.

Love you guys.