Chapter 12

I woke up on the sofa , snuggled up into Kian's chest. I took a quick look around to find that there was only me kian and Cole in here. The guys must have gone to their rooms.

I gently removed myself from Kian's grasp and got up. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun before walking into the kitchen.i catch a glimpse of the time on the microwave. 11.21am. Wow, these guys sure can sleep.

I began to get the eggs, bacon and some bread out before I hear footsteps behind me. They stop so I take the opportunity. I spin round and throw an egg thinking it would be kian.

"You did not just do that." Jc said laughing.

"Oh my gosh, Jc I'm so sorry. I thought you were kian!" I say, shocked and worried at the same time.

"It's fine. I'll just do this." He says before grabbing another 2 eggs and cracking them on my head. He starts laughing and I just stand there with my mouth wide open.

"Ok. Ok. We're even. It's all in my hair!" I say laughing and feeling that there is egg yolk all in my hair.

"You can shower in Kian's room" he says still laughing.

"Ok, are you hungry? I'll shower after." I tell him, letting my hair down before tying it into a pony tail, wiping out as much egg as I can with a paper towel.

"Whatcha making?" He asks.

"I was going to make eggs, but we wasted most of them. You can have the last one if you want it?" I say.

"Nah, well just wake the guys up and go to the cafe down the road if you want?"

"Okay. I need to go home first to get some clean clothes." I answer before putting away the things I got out.

"Okay, wake Cole up then, I'll drive"

"Thanks Jc" I thank him

"You may as well take a shower at home, I'll chill on your sofa" he says laughing.

I head back out to the lounge and wake Cole up. He takes one look at my hair and starts laughing. That wakes kian up and he starts laughing at me too.

"It's not funny!" I shout.

"Cole get up. We're going home so we can get clothes. Kian, can you wake the guys up and meet us at our house, in an hour or something. Jc's gonna drive us." I tell him

"Yeah sure." He comes over and pecks my lips before heading upstairs to get the guys.

I put on my shoes and we head out to the car. I notice I'm still in kians clothes but it's ok, we're in a car so nobody will see.

When we pull up outside my house I let us in and show Jc to the lounge. He puts the tv on and turns on his phone. I head upstairs to my room and lock the door behind me. I turn on my CD player and put in the trxye ep.

I head to the bathroom and turn it on. I let my hair down and step in. I use my strawberry body wash and matching shampoo and conditioner. Once I've finished I grab my hot pink towel and wrap myself in it.

I head out of the bathroom ,which is joined onto my bedroom, and I hear 'gasoline' is playing. I head to my walk In wardrobe.

This house is actually a lot better than I expected so I was thinking of staying in this house instead of finding a new one. It was just right of me and Cole to live in.

Iberian to pick out an outfit for today. I choose a pair of black shorts and a plain white crop top. I put on a long black cardigan too. I put on my white converse. I decide to straighten my hair today.