Chapter 3

The week went by really fast and before we knew it it was Friday afternoon. Chelsea's mum had arranged hotel bookings and we were going to stay in a close hotel after the O2L show and the M&G. After school, Cole walked home with Luke so I could go to Chelsea's and get ready.

After school finished, I grabbed my bag from my locker, which was now decorated pink on the inside with some magnetic shelves and pen holders. I left my books in school because I wouldn't be doing any homework this weekend.

I went out to the parking lot and waited for Chelsea to finish at 4:20. She has a meeting at 4 with her English teacher.

As I waited I went on twitter to see kian had tweeted:

@kianlawley

Can't wait to see your beautiful faces tonight.

I made a tweet saying:

@CassidyRiversxo

I'll be there tonight @kianlawley can't wait to meet you.

I put my phone back in my pocket and saw Chelsea coming out of the exit.

She approached me squealing and screaming.

"IM SO EXITED" we both scream.

We get into her car and we talk about how amazing tonight would be. Before we knew it we were outside her house. We had to leave at 7.15 so we could be there for 7.45. Which mean we had just over 3 hours to get ready.

We ran inside and dumped our bags on her bed.

"Can I take a shower?" I ask.

"Sure"

I walk in to her en-suit bathroom and turn on the shower. I get in and I was my hair with strong smelling strawberry shampoo. I was the soap out and use my matching strawberry body wash. When I was clean I stepped out of the shower. I dried myself and began betting changed. Once I had my shorts and crop top on I stepped out into Chelsea's bedroom.

"Dayum girl, looking cuteeee" she squealed and I laughed at her.

"Thanks." I smile.

"I'm gonna go shower, won't be long." She says and heads into the bathroom.

While she's in the shower I put on my playlist of the trxye album and other songs I was into at the moment. I plugged my phone into the docking station and began blow drying my hair.

Once I was finished I turned around and saw Chelsea rocking out to happy little pill. I begin laughing so hard at her I couldn't breathe.

She turned around and was oblivious to what I was laughing at.

"What?" She said blankly.

"I saw you dancing" and I started laughing again.

She blushed and started dancing again. I joined in for a little until I needed to style my hair.

"Should I straighten it or curl it?" I asked her.

"Thought question girl, you rock both."

"What would kian like best?" I asked winking at her.

She giggled and thought about it.

"You should straighten it." She says and smiles.

I begin straightening my hair and put it into a side parting. I tie it back lightly while I do my make up. I put on cover up and foundation then some blusher. I put on some eye-liner and wing it. I apply some mascara and when I'm happy with my make up it let down my hair again.

Once I was happy with how I looked I took a mirror selfie in Chelsea's full length mirror.

It looked really cute so I put it on twitter and Instagram,

On Instagram I captioned it as

"Ready to meet the guys who saved my life @kikilawl @connorfranta @rickypdillon @jccaylen @trevormoran @sampottorf"

And on twitter I tweeted.

"Ready to meet the one and only @kianlawley and the rest of our2ndLife! I'll be there kian;)"

I put my phone on charge while I listened to music and waited for Chelsea to get ready. I made sure I had everything in my bag ready. I had my sweatpants and a tank top to sleep in. I had my toothbrush and wash kit. I had a change of clothes for tomorrow and everything else such as headphones, chargers and my camera.

*7.15pm*

We said goodbye to Chelsea's parents and went out to her car. She set her sat nav and plugged her in car charger in. I put in my trxye cd and played that on the way to the arena. We were both in love with Troyes new album. It's amazing.

It took around 30 minutes to get to the arena. We had 15 minutes before we had to queue for the concert. Then after the show we were going to the M&G. We stopped at a Starbucks and I got a vanilla bean frap and Chelsea got a strawberry frap.

We drank our drinks in the car on our way to the hotel. We ran upstairs and dumped our bags .This was going to be the best night of my life. Until I remembered the visible scars on my wrists.

"How long do we have?" I asked Chelsea.

"Uh...7 minutes" she asked.

"Great." I grabbed my make up bag and ran into the bathroom.

I pulled out my cover-up and applied it to my wrists. I covered the worst up and tried to hide them as well as I could. You could still see some of them but I hid most. I put my things back into the bag and walked out of the bathroom. Chelsea asked no questions, she just waited for me to finish.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Hell yes." I laughed.

We walked round to the arena Next door and queued up to go inside. I felt the excitement building g up in my chest as we inched closer to the gates. Chelsea gripped my hand and squeezed it, letting out a small squeal.

And that was it. We walked through the gates and went straight to our front row seats. We were lucky to have these seats as they were the last two on the front row. We were exactly in the centre of the stage, we had the most amazing view ever.

It took a few minutes before the show started. When the lights started to dim, and music started blasting out, The strobe lights flashed brightly and everyone began to scream as the first boy came out from behind the curtain.

This was going to be the best night of my life.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n long chapter :) sorry if there are mistakes. I wrote this chapter before and wattpad deleted it so I wrote another copy, published it and then this one came back. So I finished this one off and I took the other down because I like this chapter.

Anyway, this story has no reads yet. I don't even know why I bother.

If you do read this, I love you.

<3