Chapter 36

I decided I would just book into a hotel until my flight home on Thursday. I just got to my room, tears still falling down my cheeks. I kept getting calls and texts from Kian and the guys, but I ignored them.

There were only 3 people I needed to speak to. I picked up my phone, still ignoring all of the text messages, and dialled the first number.

"Hello?" A sweet, calm voice answered on the other end.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Hey hunny, I haven't spoke to you in a while, how are things?" She asks.

"Umm..."

"Tell me, what's bugging my girl?"

"Well...first thing, please don't get mad at me" I say.

"I think I know what's coming" she says.

"I'm pregnant" I sigh.

"That's great Hun, you let me know when you're due, and I'll fly in to be there" I can almost see her smiling.

I begin crying again. I try to muffle the noise but I just can't seem to stop it.

"Cassidy, what's wrong dear?"

"Kian cheated on me." I cry.

"That little shit" I can't help but laugh a little. My mom never swears.

"If he's low enough to cheat on the most amazing girl, you know that you can do much better than him'' she adds.

"I don't know what to do mom, I can't do this on my own" I cry.

"You can do it. I'm sure the other boys will help you, even if Kian won't. They do love you Cassidy, I can tell by the way you talk about them." She says giving me a little bit of hope.

"I can try, but I can't guarantee it will work. I'll be a bad mom" I mumble.

"You won't be a bad mom! That's nonsense, you just have to love the baby, and I'm sure that the baby will love you, whether your a single mom or not"

"Thanks mom" I smile lightly.

"It's okay Hun, I'll probably come visit you soon, if you like?"

"Of course" I answer.

"Okay hunny, I'll have to go, you take care" she says.

"I will, bye mom, I love you"

"Love you too Hun" she says and I hang up.

I sigh heavily and run my hands through my hair,

Next.

"Hello" he answers.

"Cole" I ask.

"Cassidy"

"I need to tell you something..." I tell him.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'm having a baby"

"Oh. Umm..that's great" he says. He doesn't sound pleased.

"Are you mad?" I ask him.

"No I guess not" he says.

"Okay"

"Anything else you want to drop on me?" He laughs.

"Umm..yeah. One thing" I sigh.

"That is?" He asks.

"Kian cheated on me." I muffle into the phone.

"I swear, I'll beat his ass, you deserve better than him, Cassidy,"

"Mmmm" I agree, even though it hurts.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later Cole"

"Okay, Bye Cassidy" he says.

"Bye" I end the call. That didn't go too well.

Next and last call.

"Hey girly, how'd it go?"

"Not good, Nikki."

"Oh. What did he say?" She asks.

"I didn't give him chance. He was cheating on me" tears fill my eyes.

"No. I can't believe he would do that! I hate him so much for hurting you" he says, I remain silent.

"Where are you staying?" She adds.

"In a hotel" I sigh.

"Are you sure you're okay there?" She asks.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"Okay...well, I really do think that kian lost an amazing girl, and a beautiful baby at the same time. You deserve so much better. I can't believe he would do that to you. He's unbelievable. I'm gonna seriously hurt him if I see him again" she says, and I smile.

"We live around a block away from him, it's likely you'll get your chance" I laugh through tears.

"I know I will. Anyway, text me later"

"I will, bye Nik" I say.

"Bye Cass" she answered and hangs up.

As soon as the call ended, it started ringing again.It was Ricky. I knew that it wouldn't stop ringing anytime soon, so I picked up.

"Cassidy?"'Ricky asks.

"Yeah"

"I don't really know what to say, firstly are you okay?" He asks politely,

"Not really"

"I should have guessed. Are you safe? Where are you?" He asks.

"I'm in a hotel" I tell him.

"Okay, and I think you should check YouTube kian uploaded a video, just for you" he tells me,

"Do I have to? He's already hurt me enough today" I argue.

"Please Cassidy. If you don't, I'm worried kian will do something stupid."

"Ugh. Fine."

"Ok, thanks Cassidy, bye"

"Bye" I say and hang up.

I throw my phone back onto the bed and get my laptop out, loading up YouTube. I search for Kian's Channel and load up his recent video.

I don't know how to feel about it. Should I be sad that he's just uploaded it? Or slightly better because he's doing something nice? I really don't know.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n I uploaded this chapter once but I took it down because I wasn't happy with how it would change the plot, so..this is the new chapter. Hope you like it, love you all:)

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n, pretty boring chapter. It's just a filler. Love you guys:)