Chapter 23

"Kian, I just needed to relieve the stress. I'm so sorry" I tell him

"Why didn't you tell me it was hard for you, I could have been there for you."

"I didn't want you to worry" I whisper.

"Worry? I'm worrying now that you'll do it again!" His voice raises abit.

"Kian. Please don't shout" I whisper.

"I'm sorry. Don't do this again. Talk to me" he says.

"Okay"

"Promise?" He asks. I know I might not be able to stick to the promise.

"Promise" I answer.

"Okay" he whispers and kisses me, our lips moving in sync.

"LETS FILM A VIDEO!" He shouts.

"Kian, really? I just balled my eyes out to you, and you want to film a video? BUT SURE!" I giggle slightly.

I head to the bathroom after claiming Kian's straighteners. I straighten my hair and redo my makeup. I call Cole to let him know I'd be home later on.

"Cass" he answers,

"Yeah. I'm with kian, were gonna film a video, you can come over if you want, or you can go see some friends" I tell him.

"Cass, we hardly spend any time together" he fires.

"I'm sorry Cole, I'll be home as soon as I can, then we can go penny boarding to the beach?" I ask.

"Sure, whatever" he answered.

"I love you Cole, don't forget that" I tell him

"I love you too Cass, I just miss you"

"Okay, well, I'll be home soon"

"Okay, bye Cass"

"Bye" I say.

I head back downstairs and find all of the guys plus Lia, Jenn and Carrington. (A/n For those who don't know Carrington, she's Sams friend)

"Hey" I say as I reach the bottom of the stairs. Their heads snap towards me.

"Hey" most of them say at once.

I've always been a big fan of Jenn, I see her and my mouth drops open. She smiles at me and walks over.

"I love your videos" I say as the hugs me.

"I've heard so much about you, I can't wait to hang out with you more" she says.

"Me too" I say. We head back over to the guys and I sit on Kian's lap.

"Hey Lia, Hey Carrington" I smile.

"Hey" they both say.

I've already met them both before.

"So kian, what video are we filming?" I ask.

"I don't know, any ideas?" He asks nobody Inparticular.

"Dirty Q&A? 6/6 plus 4" Sam suggests.

There are a few yes' from people and eventually we all agree. We sit in a semi circle which is quite crowded seen as though there is 10 of us. Kian begins the video with his intro.

"What's up everybody, it's kian, and today I'm joined with...well...I'll let them introduce themselves."

We all go round and take turns to introduce ourselves.

"And today! We're doing" kian says in his weird accent.

"Dirty Q&A"we all shout.

We ask questions until the video is long enough. When we finish kian announces he's going upstairs to edit the video. We all say goodbye and he heads to his room.