Chapter 25

"C-Cole..you don't mean that" I stutter.

"I do Cassidy. I don't want to be alone all the time. Trevor is like, my only friend who will hang out with me" he says.

"Cole, give me a few days, I'll fix this i swear" I plead.

"You have 3 days." He says as he walks upstairs.

I phone ricky.

"Hello?" He says.

"Ricky, I need your help"

---------------

(A/N, this isn't the end of the chapter, I'm just saying, this is a fanFICTION so somethings in this story will happen that can't really happen, nothing bad will happen so, ok.)

**3 days Later***

"Cassidy, thanks for this, I'll still visit you" Cole says.

"It's okay Cole," I says.

He gets into the cab, a van following him with his belongings in it. The cab drives away, and sets off to a new small house, which Cole will share With Trevor.

I feel better knowing Cole won't be alone, and he will be with someone his age. He's not too far away, it's not about a 15 minute drive. Me and Ricky both put some money into it, which I promised to pay back.

I head back inside and check myself in the mirror. I'm wearing white skinny jeans with a white tank and a red and black flannel tied around my waist along with my black vans. My long brown hair is curled loosely with a small bow on the left side.

I grab my phone and decide I will walk to the Guys house. I arrive about 10 minutes later. I let myself in and plop down on the sofa.

"HEEEEEEEY ITS CASSIDY IN DA HOUSEEEE" I shout and start laughing at my idiocy.

A few guys run downstairs and stare at me. I just smile widely and giggle. That's their chance to run. They all take a run at me and pile on my lap. I let out a loud 'oof' as they thud onto my, squishing me into the sofa. I laugh and they all laugh too, and roll off of my lap onto the floor.

I've really grown to love these guys, they are like an extra family to me.

They all clear out and I follow them upstairs, but head to Kian's room. I knock loudly.

"EYY KIKI" I shout.

I'm in such a good mood today, I have no idea why.

He opens the door and smiles at me. I hug him and walk inside closing the door behind me.

"Ki. Ki. Kiki lawl. Ki. Ki. Kiki Lawl" I start singing randomly, using his Instagram name.

He laughs at me. " you don't understand how much I love you" he mumbles.

"What was that? Did KikiLawl just say he loved me?" I giggle.

"Maybe I did" he says smartly.

"I love you too" I say.

"So you forgive me?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess." I say.

He walks over to the bed and sits facing me, his legs crossed. He pecks my lips.

"Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" He asks in between kissing me.

"Yeah" I say and kiss back.

He continues to kiss me. He pushes me back onto the bed and hovers over me. He kisses me passionately. He uses one hand to hold himself up, and one hand on my waist. He tugs at the hem of my shirt and I nod, allowing him to take it off.

I smile into the kiss and he does too. I take his shirt off and gawk at his abs. I hold my hand on his chest and push him over so I'm on top. I continue to kiss him. His hand moves to the top of my jeans. I shake my head. He doesn't push it.

"You're not ready" he says as more of a question.

"Not yet" I say. I'm 18 but I don't want to go that far yet.

"I'm cool with that" he says and smiles, kissing me softly.

"Let's get in n out burger" he smiles.

"Okay" I say. I pull my shirt back on and so does he.

He drives us to the mall. We head inside and find and in n out burger. I order a portion of fries and kian has a double double cheeseburger and fries.

Once we finish eating we decide to go shopping. Kian won't let me pay for ANYTHING! He ended up buying me a new pair of Nike rosche runs, in blue, a new Hollister dress and some new outfits.

"Thank you Kian" I smile

"You're welcome baby" he says.

"Let's go to the Movies!" Kian shouts.

"Okay okay, stop shouting" I laugh.

"I want to see Annabell" he says.

"Kian, I don't like scary movies" I groan.

"Pleaseeeee" he says.

"Fine" I give up. Ke kisses me and we head to the theatre.

We buy popcorn and Arizona tea. We take our seats and watch the film, of course I scream.(A/n, I'm going to see this film soon:))

-------

Kian drops me off at home after the film, it's now around 8.30pm.

"Ki, stay with me" I say.

"Did the movie scare my boo?" He says like a child.

"No" I lie.

"It did, I can't tell you're lying, your ears twitch" he says.

"What, no they don't" I say holding my ears.

"They do. They just did" he says and laughs.

We head inside and go to my room. He has no spare clothes so he takes off his jeans and shirt and sleeps in his boxers. I giggle at the sight and I change into sweats and a tank top. I. Put my hair into a top knot and take off my makeup.mi brush my teeth and then crawl into bed next to kian.

We talk for ages about random things. I really do love kian, I love him so much it hurts. I don't want to lose him again. Even though we haven't dated for long, I've known him for 2 years, and I love him endlessly. I snuggle up to him and we try and sleep.

I then realize. I'm going to be awfully lonely without Cole here anymore.

---------------

A/n yay, an update:) I don't know what to say..comment what you think will happen in the next few chapters:)

Love you all:)