Chapter 42

I put on a black skater skirt for a change. I added a white muscle tee which had black crosses on it, and my black Converse. It looked a little chilly out so I put on my black jean jacket.

I practically skipped down the stairs as I got a sweet smell from the kitchen. Then it hit me.

"PANCAKES! I LOVE YOU" I shout to Nikki and run in laughing, she's laughing too as the puts the pancakes on the plate.

"Thank you babe'' I chuckle.

"Your welcome hunny" she smiles back and we both burst out laughing.

She looks cute today. She's wearing a white muscle tank and a pair of black high waisted shorts, and some white vans. Her hair is loosely curled and she looks great.

I finish my pancakes and say goodbye as she leaves for college. I decide to take a walk to Starbucks. When I reach the nearest one I order a pumpkin spice latte, and sit down in a booth. Sooner than I hoped, the seat across from me is occupied.

"Hey, Bitch. Missed me?" A voice squeals.

I look up to see the one and only, Sarah.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Oh, nothing. Yet." She replies.

"Then why are you here?" I ask.

"I know why you're not at college" she smirks.

"And whys that?" I ask.

"You're pregnant'' she squeals.

"No, I'm not" I scoff. Obviously lying.

"Yeah. You are" she answers.

"How can you be so certain. You're not me" I shout in a whisper, trying not to draw attention to us.

"Everyone knows it, Cassidy. Look at you. Or...maybe your just fat" she smirks evilly at me.

"Fuck. Off" I snap.

"I'm guessing the second option then? Just a fat bitch?" She sasses.

"I'm not!" I shout. Tears threaten to spill.

"Oh, okay. And while I'm here, I thought I'd let you know. That Nikki girl? Yeah, she's not going to get away like you did, and even you won't last long, Cassidy." She says and slides out of the booth, I grab her wrist.

"Leave, Nikki, alone. She doesn't deserve this." I shout, tears spilling slightly, not enough to notice.

"Why should I?" She snaps.

"She has done nothing to you!' I shout back.

"But you have" she smirks before walking away.

Tears spill down my face. She can't have me, so she's threatening my friends. I run home and let myself in. I know I've promised id try and stay strong, but I just can't anymore. I'm pregnant,kian went from boyfriend to ex-boyfriend. Nikki's having the problems I've had, and it feel like it's my fault. Now she's threatening us. I don't know what to do. And this is the only option for me.

I call kian.

He answers.

"Kian?..." I ask, quietly under my breath.

"Yes, Cass?" Kian replied, worry in his voice.

"Why am I so broken..?" I ask, tears spilling down my face.

"What happened Cass? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"It's Sarah. She's threatening me and Nikki. I don't know what to do" I whimper.

"Cassidy, just stay safe.for now, there's nothing you can do. I promise you'll be fine." He says softly.

"Kian..I'm scared. She knows about the baby'' I cry.

"Oh. Well..um..just stay safe. I'll see you in 3 months" he says.

"That doesn't sound much better" I laugh silently.

"It's not that long" he laughs.

I just smile.

"I miss you kian. Even if you did break my heart'' I confess.

"I miss you too Cassidy. I won't do it again, and I understand if you don't trust me for a long time, but it will be there for you for as long as you want me to. I'll never leave you again Cassidy." He answers.

"Good" I smile lightly.

"Okay, I need to go, bye Cassy" he says.

"Bye kiki" I hang up.

I may have sounded like I was becoming happier, but I'm not. I'm still hurting. I take a small trip down memory lane, and I'm back to old habits.

I find my old razor, and slide it across my wrist a few times. I feel bad for doing it, bit it feels right at the same time.

I check the time, it's 1pm. Crap. I've got 15 minutes to get to the doctors. I'm going to have to run. Or I could fish penny boarding there? I'd get there quicker.

I grab my penny and speed out of the house. I rode my board the best I could, avoiding falling as it could hurt the baby. I got to the doctors 5 minutes faster than I would if I had walked. I walked inside and checked in.

"Cassidy?" The nurse calls. I stand up and follow her into the room.

"My names dr.Marsden" she smiles.

"So you're 9 weeks pregnant?" She asks once were inside.

"Yep" I smile

"Let's get started then" she smiles too

I roll my shirt up and she pits the gel on and rolls the monitor around. Then she points at the screen.

"This is your baby" she smiles widely

"Would you like the pictures?" she asks

"Please" I smile as she then hands them to me. She wipe my stomach and helps me up.

"Thank you" I smile as I walk out of the room

"See you next month" she calls.

I grab my penny board and start riding home.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n this isn't one of the best chapters but..anyway. I have an idea for the sequel;) I'm thinking maybe 50-60 chapters for this book and then I'll start on the sequel:) love you all:)