author note

Hi guys! Welcome to my first ever fanfic and story written:) Please take care of this baby and if you are a creator as well please be considerate and not steal my story! All rights have been reserved to me on this. Hopefully you guys enjoy this story just as much as I did writing it!! I definitely could not have done it without the help of one of my best friends:) She's the best person I could ever ask for and it means so much to me for her to be a part of this story she's practically the co-founder! I love you:)

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional and contains mature content. Also, living up to my username I have put in some of my insight on the world:) Alot of the content in here hence is rather real to me, as it is how I feel sometimes.

Synopsis

Park Jimin's life is a mess. Although it seems perfectly fine on the outside, he hates it so much on the inside. One day he decides it is too much to handle, and goes to a rooftop in the middle of the night to end it all. Just as he's about to make his final decision, a girl counters him and tries to talk him out of it. He is extremely set on ending his life, however this stranger believes there is so much more he can do. After tussling around for awhile, she is accidentally pulled and takes the fall instead. Horrified, Jimin tries to reach out to her. Just then, the clock hits zero and he finds himself jolting back to the start of the day.

Now on to the actual story!:)

EDIT 12/7/2020 DISCLAIMER: it has come to my attention that in tomorrow again jimin's ex girlfriend's name is chaeyoung. it completely slipped my mind that rose from blackpink's real name is chaeyoung too, and i just want to make things very clear that this is NOT the same chaeyoung. dont get me wrong i love bp but i just dont wanna mix the two worlds up. please understand!