Twice Upon A Time: Chapter 16 -The End-

3 Year Later

Aurora's POV

"We need to get going" I yelled out.

Many things have changed in the last 3 years. We left The Enchanted Forest with one extra person, our daughter. When we got back to Storybrooke Rumple did what he said he would. He got her a birth certificate and social and we allowed her to pick her own name. So we gained a daughter, Adalyn. She is now ten years old. Camden moved later that week and it was a nice little family. About 4 months later Camden and I got married. after our wedding, Sophia moved, far away, to The Enchanted Forest. Jack had come to the wedding and left with her. Molly and Hunter got engaged and married about 2 years ago after he finished his last tour in Iraq and now he works with Camden in the FBI. Jaylyn and Kolton got married about a year after getting back, and lastly Art and Henna welcomed a baby last year.

"Coming mom" Adalyn came running into the room carrying her doll. "Where is dad?"

"Right here" Camden walked in and kissed my cheek and then picked her up "Are you ready?"

"Or course" I smiled at him. "I am just so excited"

"Well, we have to drop Addy off and then go check-in" He grabbed the bags and we walked out to our car.

He drove to Molly and Hunter's new place. Hunter was outside waiting on us. He helped Camden get Adalyn and gave her the bag.

"Good luck" He hugged Cam and then took Addy's bag and they walked inside.

We got back on the road and drove to the hospital. We got in and they put me in a birthing suite and we waited. Yes, I am having a baby today. I am 2 weeks overdue so I am getting induced today. We do not know what we are having, Camden wanted to surprise and I was okay with that. Both of our parents are coming to be with us as this is the first grandchild birth that there is.

"Hey baby" Mrs. Shaffer walked in. "Are you okay do you need anything?"

"I am good, mom" I laughed "I just got here like 20 minutes ago"

"Are you sure" Mr. Shaffer walked in "I mean we can get you ice or water?"

I just hugged him. "I am good"

"Well we are going down to wait for The Henshaw's," Dad said. They both walked out of the room leaving us alone.

Camden sat down on my bed with me and laid next to me. We just cuddled together, it was these times that I was so happy that we got back together. We do have our rough moments but who doesn't, I wouldn't want to be with any other man.

"So names?" I smiled at him. "Girl first"

"I was thinking Mallory?" He suggested. "I like that it reminds me of Maleficent and she is the one who brought us together."

I nodded "I love that"

"Okay the boy" Camden looked at me "I know that you had an idea"

I nodded "Now don't think that this is a weird one but Forest"

"Forest?" He laughed "Can I ask why?"

I smiled "It reminds me of The Enchanted Forest, where I am from"

I thought about it "You know what I love it" He kissed me. "Now we just need to wait"

We waited, doctors and nurses, came in. They started my labor and after my contractions started. Our parents came and went the entire time, Molly, Jaylyn, and Henna came and stayed with me while Camden had to run out for work. It was a long time, I have been in labor now for over 18 hours. And finally, in the 19th hour, the doctors came in and got me ready to push.

"Okay," The doctor said "I need you to push for me Aurora"

"Okay," I said and gave a big push.

"Perfect baby" Camden held my left hand and was coaching me.

My mom and his mom were holding my legs up, while Molly held my right hand. I had everyone that I loved with me trying to bring another life into the world. After a couple of more pushes, I could hear the crying. The doctors pulled out my child and placed it on me.

"Congratulations you have a brand new baby boy," The doctor said cleaning him off. "Dad would you like to cut the cord"

"Of course" I watched him cut the umbilical cord.

The nurse took him to better clean him off and check him out. When they were done they brought him back over to us and we got to hold him.

"He is perfect" I couldn't stop looking at him "I mean look at him"

"I know babe" Camden cuddled up next to us. "And there is someone else here that would like to meet him"

The door opened, in ran Adalyn and Hunter was right behind her. Molly went to stand by him and Camden helped Addy on the bed.

"Is this him" She was so excited.

I handed him to her. "Yep your brother Forest Montgomery Henshaw"

"He is so cute" She held on to him. "I love him, mommy"

"Me too" Cam kiss her head and looked at me. "I love us"

I couldn't help but smile, this is the life that I have always wanted. To be so happy that I never stop smiling, who know that what I thought was my happy ending 10 years ago would turn to this. This is my twice upon a time, my love story didn't just have one start but two.

"I couldn't have wished for anything more"

~The End~