Twice Upon A Time: Chapter 7

Hunter's POV

I sighed. "Don't hate me but I told Camden to break up with you" When Camden called me I thought that it would be a good thing if he broke up with A. That they would realize the love that they had for each other, get back together and be closer than ever. But I was wrong, she fought for him and he let her go. After that, when she came to me I felt too bad to tell her that it was all my fault.

"WHAT" She yelled.

I could see how angry she was and I don't blame her for that. She has every right to be angry at me. I watched as she drew her hand back and got ready to slap me across the face. But what happened next I was not ready for. I could feel my body go flying, I landed so hard on the ground that I broke a few bones and could feel them breaking.

I couldn't open my eyes or really hear anything but I heard Molly yell at Aurora and her panic. Then just as I was about to slip away I could feel this warmth pull me back. Like every good aspect of me was helping me heal from the inside out. I opened my eyes and looked at everyone.

"Owww" I started to get up. "What happened?"

"Hunter" Aurora hugged me. She held on for dear life. "You are okay"

"I know" I laughed and sat up.

"Don't," Molly said getting down to my level. Man, I love this girl so much. "Trust me it will hurt"

"What will" I stood up and looked at everyone "I am fine, plus I deserved that"

"What" Henna lifted up my shirt, my sister has no boundaries what so ever. I could tell that she was looking for cuts or scrapes, even a small bruise but there was nothing. "Wow, Bro when did you get ripped"

"Oh shut it" I pulled my shirt down.

Everyone looked at Aurora. "Did I really just do that"

Rumple giggled and jumped with glee. "Why yes dearie. You are a fast learner I must say"

"Can we have a moment?" I asked everyone. Everyone looked at each other and paused their talking. "With Camden and Aurora only"

"What about me" Molly crossed her arms and looked at me.

I shook my head "Just the two of them"

"Fine" She stormed away. Everyone followed her, while Rumple disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I have a feeling that he is up to something.

"Dude, what's up?" Cam asked looking at me. "A why did you hit him?"

Aurora rolled her eyes at him and looked away to me. "Well maybe because he told me that he told you to break up with me."

Cam looked back at me "Why did you tell her. I thought we agreed you weren't going to tell her?"

I sighed "I know we agreed but I don't think either of you realized why I thought you should break up"

"Than why?" "Why?" They both asked me at the same time.

"Camden you were taking Aurora for granted. That wasn't the first time that he had cheated on you in college." I looked at A. "And Aurora you were treating Cam like he was a prince and could do no wrong." I looked at Camden. "I thought that would see what was wrong with your relationship and decide that you wanted what was best for both of you. But Camden decided not to realize what he was going to be missing with You" I looked at Aurora "I am so sorry that I did that to you"

Aurora looked at Camden "He is right. I was treating you like you could walk on water. I think that I was still envisioning that perfect life"

"And I took you for granted." Camden sighed but couldn't look at her "I wanted that typical college experience, the girls and the parties but after I left you there was nothing. I felt broken that nothing I was doing made sense. I had hurt the only person in my life that I had truly needed. I knew that I could never get you back after that and I tried to move on."

"Tried?" Aurora looked at him "You have, you are with Sophia and she loves you. I can tell because I feel the same when I look at you"

He marched up to her and grabbed her hands in his "I never have loved anyone as much as I love you. Leaving you was the stupidest mistake that I ever made in my life. I love you, I never stopped"

I was stunned. I know that I was hoping that they would stop hating each other but I never expected that. I don't think Aurora was either, she was just as stunned as I was. "Okay then" I interjected. "Let's get everyone back here and get going"

"I will go get them" Aurora ran away from us.

Camden just looked at me and I at him. Neither of us knew what to say to each other. A minute later Aurora came running back with everyone including some girl we didn't know and no Rumple.

"Where is Rumple?" Camden asked.

"Who is she?" I asked pointing to the girl.

"Oh" Phillip pulled her over. "This is my wife Rose. Rose this is the remaining part of the group this is Hunter and Camden."

She hugged me "Nice to meet you"

"Same," I said back.

She walked over to Camden. He had his arms out ready for a hug but instead, she slapped him, "That's for hurting my girl"

"Oh, I like her so much more now" Henna laughed.

Camden rubbed his cheek, Sophia ran over to him. "Are you okay Hunny?"

"I am fine" He brushed her off "And I deserved that"

"Damn right you did," Rose said again. "No one hurts my girl and get away with it"

"Are we ready to go?" I asked everyone.

"Almost," Jack said. "Rumple had to go get something really quick. he said he would be back momentarily."

"And I am" we all heard Rumple say.

The group of us turned around. Standing there with him was someone I never thought I would see again."

She smiled at all of us. "Miss me dolls"