Twice Upon A Time: Chapter 8

Aurora's POV

I turned around to see Maleficent standing there back here. Phillip and Jack had their swords out ready to attack her at any moment. I was about to run in front of them but she wished her hand and they were gone.

"Well, I can see my homecoming is anything less than welcoming" She crossed her arms and looked at them.

Rose was hiding behind Phillip because she was so scared of her. I don't blame her when Maleficent lived here she was what is called a villain. But I know her very well know. In the real world, her name is Mary and she is a fashion designer. I wear her all the time. The others don't know that I see her all the time.

"Miss me babe" She came over and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Um, what you are friends?" Jack came over to us.

I nodded "Maleficent got me back home. And I helped her get set up in New York, I see her all the time."

Jack looked at her like he was studying her, he walked back with the others. We all looked at each other, why did Rumple bring her here?

"Well let us go," Rumple said.

"Why did you bring her back?" Phillip asked what we were all thinking.

They looked at each other and smiled "I thought having one more person who could do magic would be better for us." Rumple told us. "okay are we ready"We all nodded "We just have one more stop," Maleficent said. "So let's go"

She morphed into a dragon and allowed us to climb on. All of us sat down and away she flew. We all sat there not knowing what to say to each other. Then everyone grouped off. Henna, Art, Hunter, and Molly were talking about what they were going to do for the holidays coming up. Whether they separate or go see Henna and Hunter's family together. Jaylyn, Kolton, Sophia, and Camden were catching up and getting to know each other. Jack, Rose, and Phillip were talking amongst themselves about what they had gotten themselves into here. I looked at Rumple who just stared out at everything. I crawled over to him and sat down.

"Why are you helping?" I asked. He never wants to do something to just be nice.

He looked at me "My Belle" he then sighed. "I married her in Storybrooke, but she is a princess back here. There have already been some killings already in Storybrooke. Cinderella vanished after a cloud of black smoke came after her. And here, others have disappeared and are presumed dead. I always assumed that she would die because of something I did but not because of who she once was"

"So that is why you are doing this?" I asked "You could have just asked for my help. We didn't need everyone here"

"Well Dearie there is another part to that" He laughed "The person we are going to get requested one of them"

I got angry "Sp you are putting one of them in danger" I could hear the thunder "Over my dead body" Lighting struck.

"Calm down" He yelled "She isn't going to hurt you. She just wants to chat. Plus we need her, she has been the on;y one to fight off the monster and win"

I went closer to him "You better be telling the truth or I swear to god no one can save you from me"

I crawled away and over to be alone. I looked over to my right after 3 minutes and Jack was sitting there looking at me. "So what was that about?" He asked.

I just rolled my eyes "He says things he knows will get my angry" I just took a deep breath. "Can you tell me where we are?"

He looked out below us and beyond. "Well, we are passing the Enchanted Forests limits right about now, next is Wonderland."

"Wonderland. Why are we going to Wonderland?"

Camden's POV

I was sitting there listening to Sophia and Jaylyn talk about weddings, work, us guys. Kolton would just nod his head at appropriate times in the conversation. I just looked past them at Aurora. She was talking to Jack. Who is he even? It's not like he is a fairytale character unless he is Jack from Jack and the Bean Stalk or Jack from Jack and Jill but those aren't even important ones. They were laughing. How important is he to her? I didn't even know about him so he must not have meant anything to her.
I know that I scared her when I told her than I love her still. I have never stopped loving her, I tried hard to move on and I thought that I could have that in Sophia but she is not who I want. I want Aurora back, but I ruined that chance when I broke her heart.

"You know that you can go talk to her" Kolt whispered to me. "She is free to talk to and she won't bite."

"Shut it, man," I told him off. "I just want to give her space."

"What did you do?" I turned to him "I told her I still love her" I whispered to him so Sophia wouldn't hear. "I fucked up man"

He nodded "Yeah you did"

I sighed "I wish I could take that day back. I would have fought for her and never given her up"

"Well, you fucked up" He patted my back. "All you can do is live with your mistake and try to fix it. Don't bombard her with your affection now try and ease into it and let her know that you will wait and try to fix it"

I was amazed. Was this the same guy who I graduated with? "When did you become the all-knowing"

He laughed and looked at Jaylyn "When I got her back into my life"

"We are here" Rumple stood up.

Maleficent landed in this new land and we got off of her. She morphed back into her human form. We all started to follow Rumple into this unknown land.

"Where are we?" Sophia asked.

"Wonderland" Jack answered. "We are on our way to the Red Queen's castle if I do say so myself." He walked over to us. "So Camden it's nice to finally meet you, Brier told me so much about you"

"Can you not call her that" I growled at him. I looked at Sophia "I will be back"

"Okay," She said softly.

I stormed over to Hunter and Molly. They were talking about his tour and when his last one is.

"Come on one more?" Hunter told her "I just can't leave them there alone"

"What about me?" She whispered yelled at him "I am always waiting for you at home. I miss you all the time."

"I think that you should allow him one more and then that's it," I told them. "Now why are we here?" I asked her.

We all came to a halt as Rumple stopped moving. Standing there was a girl who was a little older than us with short blonde hair and a beautiful short grey-blue dress with stars. Molly and Aurora's eyes went large and they both walked toward her. Hunter and I followed them just in case.

"Alice" Aurora asked. "but I thought?" She turned to Molly "There is no way"

The girl smiled "Everyone this is Alice" Rumple smiled.

"Hello" Alice waved. She walked over to Molly just ignoring Aurora "Miss me"

Molly just stood there stunned, she had no words. "Hun" Hunter came next to her "Do you know Alice from Wonderland?"

She couldn't look away from Alice but answered him "Yeah babe, she is my sister"