Chapter 21

Aurora's POV

I was sitting in the woods just singing a song. I love being back home in the woods, I do miss all of my friends and Phillip. I don't even know to be honest how I got here in the first place. All I remember is filming with Camden, Hunter, and Molly, then falling and landing back here.

"Aurora?" I looked over to see Cam and Phillip. They were both walking towards me very worried.

"A" Cam ran to my first, he pulled me up and hugged me so tight. "I have missed you"

"Missed me?" I looked at him "Where have you been and how did you get to the Enchanted Forest?"

"So you do remember," Phillip said looking at me with such excitement.

I curtsied "Of course my prince"

He bowed and kissed my hand "Princess"

I looked at them very confused about what is going on. "Why do you both seem very concerned about me right now? I am fine"

"You aren't awake" Camden took my hands "You were put under a sleeping curse. Maleficent was able to get her poised needle to you and you pricked your finger on it while we were filming."

"You are asleep, we tried to wake you up but neither of us could," Phillip tried to push Camden out of the way. "We need you to pick one of us to love"

"What" I backed away "I am not in love with both of you" I lied. With my memories back I really am in love with both of them.

Camden is the one who showed me what it was to be a normal girl. He made me feel like I was truly the only girl in the world sometimes. He was kind and stood up for me when I needed it. He always listened to me and allowed me to take my time to be ready for him. Then there was Phillip. I don't truly know that much about him but when we first met there was that instant connection. He knew what I was feeling, the feeling of not knowing where you belong and wanting to be more than just yourself. And then in the real world, he helped me try to remember who I was.

They looked at each other. "Aurora" Camden still holding onto my hand, looked me right in the eyes. "I know that you aren't who I really fell in love with, that there is a whole other side of you. I have never felt this way for any other person before. You showed me what it really was to fell in love. What it meant to care for someone and only wish for their happiness to get better every day"

I smiled at him. "I love you" I leaned in and kissed him, "You make me feel alive like I am more than what I am supposed to be."

Phillip cleared his throat. "Aurora" I turned to him. "I know that you have not known me as long as you have known Camden, but we are destined to be together. Our love is one of the great stories. We are born from the same branch. When you are to wake up you will be married to me and we can rule our kingdoms. Together we can be the greatest kingdom in all of the Enchanted Forest."

I looked at him. He was right about something. When I woke up it didn't matter who woke me, I was still going to marry Phillip all of my friends and family that I had made, I was never going to see them again.

Camden back away from us. I think he could tell what I was thinking about. "Let me go" He sighed "You don't belong in the real world, we will destroy you. You are a Princess who deserves to be treated as such. Love Phillip, he can give you everything that I can't"

He took something out of his pocket. He sprinkled something on him and he was gone. I looked at Phillip who was just smiling at me. He is the one I am supposed to marry, I should love him more.