Chapter 8

Aurora's POV
Camden and I walked out to the backyard. There was a pool and hot tub full of people who were making out and swimming. Who knew what was floating in that pool now. But why am I worrying about that, I am here with Camden who is totally flirting with me I think? He pulled me over to a tree and we sat under it.

"Where is your girlfriend?" It was the only thing I really wanted to know.

He sighed "We are taking a break she is being a little demanding lately." He put his arm around me "Enough about her tell me about you"

I smiled "There isn't much I guess I am living with Molly and her family and nothing much other than that"

"And you can sing" He smirked

I tilted my head and just looked into his eyes they are like two pools that you can just get lost in. "Yeah and that. I really don't know where that came from"

We sat there and talked for what seemed like ever. He talked about his family and friends, sports and him getting ready for college. I forgot that he was a senior still didn't understand what he was doing in our English class but whatever right. By the end of the night, we were leaning up against the tree just looking at each other. Neither of us made a move towards each other it was just nice to look.

"Aurora" Jay ran over "Molly is like super drunk we should go"

"Now" Camden looked at her

"Yeah now" Jay crossed her arms and looked at us "Come on"

I looked at him once more "Bye"

"I will text you maybe we can do something this weekend," He asked.

I nodded "I would love to"

Jay pulled me away and we went over to Molly who was passed out in Hunter's arms. He was just looking at her with a slight smile on his face. It was something so settle about it that made it the sweetest thing ever. "She passed out while we were talking, where do you want her?"

"Car" Jaylyn pointed to her car and unlocked it "I need to say by to Kolton"

"You and Kolton" I eyed her "Really"

She blushed "Later ok"

She left and I followed Hunter to the car. He slid her in the back and closed the door. Then Hunter leaned against the car and looked at me. "Have her call me tomorrow when she gets up, so I know she is fine"

"Can do" I couldn't help but think that was so cute "So you are Henna's brother?"

He nodded "She can be the span of the devil somethings but she has her moments. I noticed you talking to Camden"

"Yeah" A smile just came to my face with the mention of his name. "Why he told me they were taking a break"

"Well that is the truth but only because she is sleeping with someone else like I said span on the devil. Camden is a nice guy so don't listen to everything people say about him" Hunter seemed to really care for Camden.

"I won't thanks" Jay came running over and looked at me and Hunter "Ready?"

"Of course are you two done?" She was being very judgmental tonight.

"Yeah," Hunter said backing away from the car. "Just remember what I told you"

"I will thanks" I got in and closed the door.

Jay got in and she started to drive. Other than her little attitude she was giving me earlier she sure was all smiles and giggles the entire way home. I wonder what happened with her and Kolt tonight. When we got home she helped me carry in Molly and laid her on the bed. We then changed into our pj's and turned on something called Netflix.

"So you and Camden" She finally stopped with the silent treatment "What is that about?"

I shrugged "He is different than what I expected and it's new"

"Well just be careful from what I heard he is a little player" She warned me. I almost began to think that it was true but then what Hunter told me came into the back of my head.

"Yeah, but I would like to be the judge of that," I told her "What about you and Kolt?"

She smiled like I did when I thought of Cam "We hung out the entire night and it was great. He is not so jerky like the other jocks he hangs out with. He actually invited me to come to watch his baseball game tomorrow"

"That's great" I hugged her "Look at us" I looked at a passed out Molly "We all seem to be nabbing guys"