Chapter 10

Aurora's POV

After Hunter and Molly left, Jaylyn and I were still standing there waiting for the other guys. I wonder what we are, Camden and I, what are we. Are we dating, or just friends. Kolton and Cam walked over to us, they were still in their jerseys. They look very hot still.

"Hey" Jay walked up to the boys. "What is up?"

"Nothing" Kolt came and put his arm around her shoulders.

She was blushing "So Hunter took Molly on a date"

"Great" Cam huffed. "My ride is gone"

I giggled at him. Man, what is Cam doing to my inner girl right now? "We can take you home" I looked at Jay and then him.

"I was hoping to take Jaylyn out for lunch and maybe a movie" Kolt smiled at her.

"I would love that" Jay looked at him and then back at me "Can you find your own way home?"

"Of course" I sighed. Maybe I can call Miss. Shaffer to come pick me up.

"My house is like a 10-minute walk from here. I can drive you home after we pick up my car." Cam offered.

I blushed. "Yeah sounds good."

Kolton took Jay's hand and he walked her to his car.

"Follow me" Cam took my hand.

We walked down the street, talking about different things. Like his family, and Molly's family. It is weird but I have a memory of doing this with another boy recently. We reached his house and we walked in. Camden's mom was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked up and stared at us.

"Hi" she didn't know who I was. "Cam would you like to introduce me to your new friend?"

"Sure. Mom this is Aurora. We are dating"

My hard spun so fast to look at him "Dating"

He smiled at me "Yeah. Dating. Why do you not want to date me?"

I smiled at him " No of course I do"

"Cool" Cam took my hand "I am going to give her a ride home and will be back later"

"Okay hunny" she smiled at him " Hope to see you soon Aurora"

"Same" I waved to her. "Bye"

We walked out into the garage and he unlocked his Jeep. I gave him Molly's address and he drove me there. He pulled in and looked over at me. I just couldn't stop smiling. He was about to lean over and kiss me when something deep inside of me told me not to kiss him.

"I have to go" I jumped out of the car and ran inside.

When I got inside I sunk to the ground. Why am I so weird and awkward. Maybe it's because I have never been kissed before. Do I really want my first kiss to be in the front seat of someone's car? Mind you it is a very nice car but still. Why is my life so tragic.

Maleficent's POV

I watched from Regina's looking glass as Aurora ran from the car as that boy was about to kiss her. She is sabotaging her own happiness. I can't help but laugh with glee as she was torturing herself.

"You" Rumple appeared "You look the dark curse just so you could send a little princess to the real world."

"Of course" Regina stood next to me "and if she doesn't find her happily ever after then I can use it on that Snow."

Rumple made this strange thinking face "so you are telling me that if she does not find her happiness you are going to send Snow there alone"

"Why do you care" I butted in "it's not like you were going to use the curse. Why would you want to go to the real world and lose all your powers"

He pointed at us "Mark my words you will fail" he came closer "remember deary all magic comes with a price"

And with that, he was gone. Regina and I looked at each other. We went back to the mirror and watched as that little brat suck to the floor and started to cry. Man victory tastes so sweet.

Rumple's POV

"THOSE STUPID WITCHES" I yelled coming back to my castle.

I was saving that spell to give to Regina in hopes that she would send everyone to the real world, then when we all got there I could go and find my son that I lost so long ago. But she stole it for Maleficent instead. That dragon wouldn't know a good plan if it fell on her head.

"That's it" I snapped my fingers "I will just have to ruin her plan"

I pulled out my orb and waved over it to see who Aurora's true love here was. I watched as the man that she was set to marry walk her back to that little cottage in the woods that her parents tried oh so hard to hide her in. He then left and went back to his kingdom. That is who I need, I need Prince Phillip.

I snapped my fingers and in one second Phillip was standing in front of me. Sword drawn like he was in the middle of battle. "What" he looked around before his eyes settled on me. "You" he pointed his sword at me.

I laughed "Yes me" I moved my hand over him and removed his sword. "I have a proposition for you"

"Never Rumple I know how you work" He stood tall

I handed him a mirror "If you want your princess then you will listen"

I waved over the small handheld mirror to show him the image of Aurora in the real world sitting in this ugly room talking on this weird handheld device.

"My princess" he looked at her "Where is she?"

"The real world my prince" I bowed to make him think that I was on his side "And I can send you to her"

"Really" he hugged the mirror, like she was there in real life. "I will do anything, anything"

Rumple smirked. My plan was falling into place "First you have to gather the only magic bean Enchanted Forest left."