Twice Upon A Time: Chapter 15

Aurora's POV

The monster looked up and straight into my eyes like it was scared of me. "Will you help me?"

I walked even closer to this thing that was supposed to be the scariest thing ever. But I didn't want to be run away I wanted to help her.

"Or course sweetie" I picked her up. This monster wasn't a monster at all, it was a younger scared girl, who mind you yes looked like she belonged in the Exorcist but she was still scared and sad.

"Put her down" Rumple yelled at me.

"I will not" I yelled at him and walked over to a bench and we sat down.

Alice, Camden, Molly, and Jaylen walked over to us and sat on the ground looking at me and this girl. She looked at me with long black hair, her eyes all black and blood dried from her mouth.

"Can I ask why you are doing this?" I asked this little girl "Why did you kidnap these people and hurt others"

She looked at me "Because my mommy and daddy didn't want me" She got a little angry. "My mommy and daddy are a King and Queen. But they didn't like that I was a girl and threw me out."

"I am so sorry" I took her hand "That was very wrong of them"

She looked down and then looked back up at me. The blood that was once stained on her mouth and chin are gone all that was there were her pale pink lips.

"I wanted to hurt them and everyone like them who made others feel inferior." She told me "I wanted them to pay for kicking me to the curb as a baby"

She started to cry black tears, and me a bleeding heart I pulled her in for a hug. "I am so sorry, please don't cry" I held on to her "I promise as long as I am here no one will ever hurt you"

She looked up at me and her eyes were back from black to brown. She was back to a normal child. "Thank you" She went back and snuggled her head into my chest. I held her, everyone sitting there looking at us. There is no way I can just leave her here alone.

"Cam can you come and sit with her," I asked him "I need to talk to Rumple"

"Of course babe" He got up and took my place. It was hard to get her to let go of me but once I did she clung onto Camden and there was no getting her off of me.

I walked over to Maleficent and Rumple. They were just as confused as I was. "What is this about?" I asked them "I mean she is a little girl, can someone like that do so much damage."

Rumple thought "I mean if she had enough anger in her than she would be able to become this monster that she wanted to be"

"What do we do?" I asked them "I mean if we let her be she will go back to being this monster"

"Let me lock her up" Rumple laughed and was all Getty. I forget that he is crazy when he is back here. "I have a basement here with no way out of it"

"Absolutely not" I yelled at him. "You are not locking her up, she is an innocent child who deserves love, not a prison"

Maleficent and Rumple smiled at me "I think I know what needs to happen"

Camden's POV

I looked over at A arguing with the two of them. Whatever is going on it can't be good. Molly, Alice, and Jaylyn were talking to this little girl. She is so cute, I don't understand why her parents kicked her out like that.

Aurora came up to me and pulled me off to the side. "I am going to talk to him is that okay?"

The little girl nodded "Yeah"

We walked off to the side and she stood there looking down. She has a plan, I know she does but I don't know what it is. I hope it isn't bad.

"So" She looked up. "What do you think about taking her home"

"Like to her home?" I asked her.

She shook her head "I mean home with us" she told me "I have a spare room and Rumple said that he can get papers and a social for her, we can be the family she never had.

Aurora was very excited about this. I looked over at the girl who just smiling and talking to the girls. I looked back at Aurora and nodded. "Okay, let's do it"

She smiled, jumped on me and gave me a kiss. "I love you"

"Well, we need to go tell her" I took A's hand.

We walked over, the girls left and when to go stand with everyone else. I sat on one side of her while Aurora sat on the other side.

"We have something that we want to ask you?" Aurora told her.

"Well, first we need to tell you about us" I looked at Aurora reminding her.

"Aw yes," She took the girl's hands. "We are from the real world. Well, I was born here but I now live there. We both live in this big city called New York and we would like you to come live with us."

"REALLY" She smiled and jumped up on her lap. She then turned to me and jumped up on me. "I am so happy, I can't wait to have a family"