Chapter 16

Camden's POV

I stormed out of the forest and to my car. I was so mad at what just happened. I can't believe that Aurora cheated on me with that nerd. He is not worthy of her, she is mine, I mean I guess she was mine. I got into the car and drove to the site where we were filming our project. Hunter and Molly were there already unloading the spinning wheel.

"Hey, can you help" Hunter yelled to me.

"Fine" I stormed over to the two of them and took it from Molly. She closed the trunk and followed us over to this run down castle that was part of the community park.

"What is your problem?"

I huffed "Nothing just not having a good day"

I sat down, Hunter shook his head at me and Molly rolled her eyes. We all sat down and waited for Aurora to come. Ten minutes passed as she walked up to the castle. It doesn't matter how mad I am at her she is the most gorgeous girl in the whole world in her blue prom dress.

"Sorry I am late" She looked at us. "I had to change"

"Where were you?" Molly asked her.

She looked down not wanting to meet our eyes. "I took a walk"

"Okay" Molly accepted that answer. "So are you ready?"

"Ready"

Aurora's POV

I walked up to the castle all in my dress. I can't believe that I just did that. Phillip wanted to come with me but I didn't want him to be here.

"Sorry I am late" I looked at them. "I had to change"

"Where were you?" Molly asked me

I looked down not wanting them to see the betrayal in my eyes. That I hurt not only Camden but the trust that Molly and Hunter had in me. "I took a walk"

"Okay" Molly accepted that answer. "So are you ready?"

"Ready"

I looked over to see Phillip standing in the trees watching me. By a car stood Henna, and Art. They were talking about something while she was holding a garment bag. They must be filming here after us.

I sat with my head on the ledge of a window. Molly turned the music on and I started to slowly walk. There wasn't much room there so most of it was making it look like I was making turns while mostly walking in circles. Hunter used a flashlight as the ball of light that I follow and Camden added the fairies voices in where they needed to go.

I finally got to the spinning wheel and looked at it, as if it was calling my name. But the strange thing was it felt like it was. I pulled my hand back but then hurt this voice.

"Touch the spindle, touch it I say"

I extended my arm and touch the needle. I was supposed to fall back and pretend to fall but I began to feel something else. I began to feel sleepy.

Phillip's POV

I know that Aurora didn't want to come with her but I wanted to see what she was filming. She told me that she was filming for her English project.

I watched as she was walking to this music. It was looking very weird but I was very intrigued. She was looking beautiful in that blue dress. She kept walking and stopped. She was looking at a spindle. No, the curse, everyone in the Enchanted forest had heard about the curse that was given to the princess as a baby.

"Touch the spindle, touch it I say"

I could hear that but it seemed like they couldn't, that voice. It was Maleficent's voice, but there is no way she could have done anything to her right?

I saw the purple glow that she places upon everything and ran for her.

"Aurora stop" I yelled but it was too late. She had already touched the spindle.

I got to her just in time for her head not to hit the ground. Cam ran over and pushed me off of her. He was so angry, I don't understand why.

"Off my girlfriend" He yelled at me

"Seriously" Hunter stormed over "You ruined the shot"

"Aurora" Molly shook her "We have to film again" She wasn't waking up so Molly shook her again "Aurora, get up"

"She isn't," I told them. Hunter and Camden pinned me against the wall.

"What did you do to her?" He yelled "Kissing her this morning wasn't enough"

At this point, another girl and boy that I have never seen before joined them. The boy was trying to help Molly wake up Aurora while the girl came over and stood in front of me.

"You heard him, answer the man" She sassed

"Henna" Camden turned to her "Stay out of this"

She rolled her eyes and went to sit in a chair. They both were just looking at me waiting for an answer. "If I tell you, you will never believe me"

Molly came over with the boy. "Art thinks that she passed out, I am going to have Jaylyn pick up some smelling salts and bring them up to us."

Art got the blanket by Henna and covered her up. "You better hope she wakes up and tells us what happened" He came back over to us.

"Even if I did I don't know how much help it would do"

Camden's POV

I was doing the sounds for the film because I was too angry to hold the camera steady. There had to be a logical explanation of why she was with Phillip this morning. I don't if there was one for the kiss but I was willing to look past that because he kissed her.

She walked up to the spindle and touched it. She was supposed to look at the camera and fall to the ground but she didn't instead her eyes closed like she was getting tired and she fell to the ground.

"Aurora stop" I looked up to see that traitor running towards her yelling. He caught her from falling to the ground. He has reached his limit on my niceness.

I ran over and pushed him off of her, "Off my girlfriend"

"Seriously" Hunter stormed over to the two of us. "You ruined the shot"

We stood there, arms crossed, faces like in one moment we were ready to punch him.

"Aurora" Molly walked over trying to wake her up "We have to film again" She wasn't waking up so Molly shook her again "Aurora, get up"

"She isn't," He stood up dusting his pants and shirt off.

WHAT?? I ran over along with Hunter and pushed him against the wall pinning him down.

"What did you do to her?" I yelled "Kissing her this morning wasn't enough"

Henna and Art ran over from their cars and looked to see what was going on. Henna came over and stood by me while Art went to help Molly.

"You heard him, answer the man" She sassed at Phillip. As much as I can't stand Henna she is great in a crisis. She stays so calm and demanding.

"Henna" I turned to her "Stay out of this"

She rolled her eyes and went to sit in a chair. We waited for him to answer us. He just huffed and put his head down. "If I tell you, you will never believe me"

Molly and Art walked over to us. "Art thinks that she passed out, I am going to have Jaylyn pick up some smelling salts and bring them up to us."

Art got the blanket by Henna and covered her up. "You better hope she wakes up and tells us what happened" He came back over to us.

"Even if I did I don't know how much help it would do" He growled.