Twice Upon A Time: Chapter 13

Camden's POV

"So what are you going to do?" She stood in front of me. Her perfect blonde hair falling right in her face, covering her beautiful green eyes and her perfect pale pink lips.

"This" I got down on one knee and looked at her. "Will you marry me?

She was stunned, she just looked at me for a moment, that I was proposing to her and without a ring mind you. Her stunned face turned into a smile.

"Of course I will" She pulled me up and into a kiss. "I love you"

"Not as much as I love you," I said into the kiss.

I started to push her back onto the bed but there was a knock at the door. She laid on the bed looking at me and rolled her eyes. I turned around and went to the door. When I opened it there was a maid holding an outfit for me and a purple dress.

"Oh she isn't staying with me anymore try Jack's room," I told her and took my outfit.

She looked confused but nodded and went to turn away "Wait" A ran over "You have a dress for me?"

She looked over at her rack and took out a pink dress "Here you go my princess"

Aurora took the dress "Thanks but not a princess" She then shut the door. "Well she ruined the mood"

We both laughed and just sat on the bed looking at each other. "I guess we need to get dressed?" I looked at her.

"Probably" she looked at me not doing anything to get ready "But let's not"

She climbed on top of me and pushed me back. She leaned down and placed her lips on mine. We kissed like never before. This is what I wanted my life to look like. Being with the women that I loved the most in the entire world. She completes me and without her, I am lost.

We stayed this way for what felt like forever until there was another knock on the door. This time she got up, pulled the blanket off the floor, wrapped her naked body in it and answered the door.

"What is going on here?" I could hear Molly's voice. Then in walked everyone. And when I say everyone I mean everyone Molly, Jaylyn, Henna, Art, Kolton, and Hunter. They all just looked at me on the bed and smirked.

"Can I be the first to say that I am very happy with what is going on here!" Art said.

That made everyone laugh. Aurora who was standing in front of the bed looking at them sat down. I crawled down and sat next to her.

"So we have something to tell you all" I smiled at her and then looked at them.

"Camden proposed and I said yes" Aurora shouted.

All the girls ran over to her and they jumped with joy in a big circle. The boys came over to me and patted me on the back.

"What happened to Sophia?" Hunter whispered, "I mean you two ate dating right?"

I shook my head. "She told Aurora that she knew about us and let me go."

"Well that's good" He smiled. "You two need to get ready. We need to go to the ballroom soon."

"Oh yeah," Aurora looked at me. "let us change and we will be out soon."

They all nodded and walked out together. She grabbed her dress, took the blanket off and slipped it on. "You look so beautiful" I smiled at her.

"Thanks," She said, "Can you zip me up?"

"Of course" She turned around and I zipped her up.

I changed while she did her hair quickly and put on some makeup. After we walked out to everyone and had joined them. They all followed Aurora and I to the ballroom. All the servants were getting everything ready. I wonder what they told everyone that they are celebrating. When we walked in Jack and Sophia were holding hands looking at everything, while Rose was telling the servants what to do and Phillip was talking to my father. Alice was standing with Phillip telling them the plan.

When we walked in and stood there they all looked at us. I took Aurora's hand and walked over to Sophia and Jack. Alice and Phillip walked over to the rest of the group to tell them what was going on. But Aurora wanted to tell Jack and Sophia our news first before they heard it from someone else.

"Hey" Jack hugged her. "You both look so good"

"Thanks" Aurora smiled "Sophia I love your dress"

"Thank you. I am loving the fashion here" She twirled in her dress.

"Henna feels you" I laughed. "So we want to tell you something"

"Yes," Sophia looked at us holding hands.

"We are engaged" Aurora smiled and told them.

"Congratulations," Jack and Sophia said and hugged us. "I am so happy for you both" Sophia took her hand "I really am"

"Thank you" Aurora hugged her "I can't thank you enough"

"congrats" Jack slapped my shoulder "I am happy for you both"

"Thanks" I looked pasted them to her parents who were just looking at us. "I think there is someone else we need to tell as well"

"No" Aurora looked at me with her puppy dog eyes "They don't need to know"

I pulled her over "They are your real parents whether you want them to be or not"

"Fine" She caved and walked over. "Mom, Dad I just wanted you to know that Camden and I are engaged. We are very happy so please don't try to ruin this for me. All I wanted was for you two to love me for me. But if you can't do that then I am okay with that."

They both looked at her, I thought they might walk away but instead, they hugged her. It was probably the most surprising thing to happen on this trip.

"We are happy for you two," Her mother said. She looked at me and smiled. "All I want is for her to be happy and you make her that, so welcome to the family"

I joined in the group hug. Aurora was so happy, this might have been the first time in forever that I have seen her this happy. We pulled apart, her mother took off a ring from her finger and handed it to me.

"I know you didn't have a chance to get her a ring" She closed my hand "I want her to have my engagement ring. It's a family heirloom."

"Thank you" I accepted it. I then got down on one knee again and held the ring out "Aurora, the love of my life, the only girl I have only truly loved will you marry me?"

Everyone at this point had made their way over to us. Aurora smiled and held out her hand "Of course I will"

Everyone clapped as I slid the ring on her finger. I got up, picked her up and spun her around. When I put her down they all were still clapping.

Rumple looked at everyone and smile "Let the party begin!"