Twice Upon A Time: Chapter 12

Aurora's POV

Everyone but Me, Camden, Rose, Phillip, Jack, Rumple, and Maleficent were escorted out and into their chambers for right now. The est of us stood there with my mom, dad, and their guards.

"So why would we need saving?" My mom asked.

She is usually the one who is nicer to me but this time she had just as much hate for me as my father. When I came home she was the only one who made me feel welcome. After the wedding, my father wanted a grandchild. I think that he wanted a chance to raise a child because he never got the chance to raise me. He did everything he could other than handcuff me down and force Phillip to have sex with me. I hated him after everything. I would run to my mom who would allow me to cry to her. She didn't try to stop me but she still listened. When Phillip brought Rose home though she was everything that my parents wanted me to be. Quiet, sweet, loyal, obedient, someone who they could mold into the perfect princess. She was also parentless and young so they adopted her. She and her brother Jack moved in as well. After that my search to find a way home intensified. About 4 months later I was gone, I had found my way home. I never told either of them I was leaving. From what Phillip told me they didn't care that I was gone.

"There is a monster who is taking royals and they are presumed dead," Phillip told them. "Aurora is the only person who can stop this master"

"Well, we don't need the help" My father yelled. "You may stay but I wanted everyone out who isn't part of our kingdom tomorrow." He turned around taking my mom's arm and walked out.

"I am sorry" Camden pulled me in and held me. "They seem like assholes"

"They are" I couldn't cry. Although they were my real parents they never felt like my parents. The Shaffer's were my real parents.

"What are we going to do now?" Jack interrupted "I mean if you can't stay then you can't help"

"Well, my dearie" Rumple said "We just need to make him come now"

"And who you suppose we manage that?" Maleficent asked him "It's not like bloody mary, where we can call her through a mirror"

Rose's eyes got wide "But we can"

"How?" I looked at her. "Not to sound mean"

"A ball" Rose looked at everyone. "When the monster attacked the others it always wanted a show. It wanted to show off what it could do."

"So a ball. How goody" Rumple laughed "This will be the first one I am invited to"

"Okay," Phillip said "I will go tell your parents" He looked at both Rose and I, then he walked away.

"Well," Maleficent looked at Rumple, "We need to go find our rooms and something to wear."

"Why yes" He walked away with her.

That left Jack, Rose, Camden, and I. We just looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Jack looked at Rose and us, bowed and left. So it was just the three of us.

"I am sorry" Rose looked at me. "I know that they are tough but they do love you."

I just shook my head and smirked. "They never loved me. They love you so much more and you know what I am fine with it. I will never be the little princess that they always wanted."

"A you are so much more" Camden tried to comfort me. "Why don't we just go find our rooms and get ready?"

"You go," I told them. "I want to be alone"

"Okay love" He kissed my forehead.

"See you later" Rose waved and walked away with Camden.

I walked around the castle and just moped. When I was younger I always dreamed of being a princess and living in a huge castle. But when I lived this life for a little it was something that I did not want. I wanted to be out in the world living the life I could, doing things that I wanted. Not being locked up behind these walls being told what I should do, what to wear, what to say. It was not something that I liked.

"Can we talk?" I looked up to find Sophia.

I smiled at her, totally fake. "Of course"

We sat down on a bench that was under my portrait in the grand hall. I just looked at her, I have no idea what she wants to talk about.

"Camden" She looked at me. My face turned a shade of white. "I know that he still loves you and you love him as well"

I took a deep breath before I answered her. "I am sorry" I took her hands and tried not to cry. "I tried not to act on my feelings but it is so hard when he...."

"So unresistible." We both laughed. The two of has had nothing in common except our love for the same man. But it was that one thing that brought us closer together. "I am not mad" She smiled "I am giving you two my blessing to go ahead"

"What" I looked at her so confused, "I mean why would you do that"

She looked over at Jack standing off in the corner who seems to be waiting for her. "Let's just say I have my eye on someone else who gets me more" She winked at me.

I smiled and nodded. "Well good luck" I hugged her and nodded at Jack who smiled at me.

Jack is one of my best friends, even though Rose and Phillip tried to push us together we were never like that. I loved Camden to much and would never do that to him. I never even had a small inkling of feelings for him in that way. I loved him as a friend and I am happy for him.

We pulled away, she got up and walked over to Jack. They held hands and walked away. I got up and I knew what I needed to do. I ran to Camden's room. The door wasn't locked so I opened it and ran inside. He was looking out the window as there isn't much to do here. He turned around and smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" He walked closer to me.

I just kept walking "Kiss me"

"What?" He stopped walking "But what about....."

"She is with Jack" I stood right in front of him. "So what are you going to do?"