Chapter 2

Aurora's POV
I was just wondering the woods while I was supposed to be picking berries. Today is my 16th birthday; it's not like it is going to be very special but still I will be sixteen so maybe the ladies will let me finally leave the house. I have been stuck here my whole life and all I want to do is go explore this kingdom and the other lands.

"I can do this" I talked to a friend deer, and yes I do speak to deer. They are my only friends that I have out here. "I know that they are not going to like this but I have to happen. "Ok, here I go" I started to walk back to the house but then I heard the sound of a horse. I pulled out an arrow and placed it in the bow that I had. "Come out now"

"Don't shoot" A boy about a couple of years older than me came out "I am sorry, I got lost in the woods......wow" He walked out from behind the trees and looked at me. "I am Phillip"

"Brier Rose" This boy was the most handsome person I have ever seen. "Are you a prince?"

He nodded "Are you a princess?"

I shook my head "A peasant girl who wants to go farther"

"I can agree with the last part," He said

I smiled at him. "I have to get back but do you want to walk me there"

"I would love to my lady" He bowed and tied up his horse.

He walked me back to my cottage. When we got there the ladies were waiting for me with this and a cake there. There is no way I am ever going to be allowed to leave now.

Maleficent's POV
I was pacing my castle today was the day and all she was going to do was sleep through it and wait for someone to come and kiss her. Kiss her and there isn't anything that I can do to stop this. I have looked over every spell that I have and nothing seems to work.

"Maleficent" Regina popped in.

Ever since Snow woke from the same sleeping curse she has been helping me find a better curse. But she hasn't found anything yet either. So mostly we just sit, talk and look at spells.

"Here" I said sitting in my chair. "What is so important that you just appeared and not knock," I asked petting my unicorn pet.

"I got the spell" She handed me a scroll "Rumpelstiltskin was hiding it from you"

"What will it do" I asked her. She handed it to me.

She smiled at me. "It will move your enemy to a place where no happy endings ever come true"

"So Narnia?" I looked at her "Because I have already looked into that realm but it has gotten better ever since the children took over.

"Not Narnia you imbecile, the real world, Earth," Regina told me again. "No one ever finds happiness there"

"Ok than let's get this curse going"

Everyone
Maleficent and Regina were finding all the ingredients to in-act this curse while Aurora or Briar Rose as she went by was learning that she was a princess and that she was being sent back to her kingdom. That meant she would never get to see Phillip again. She didn't even know where he was a prince at.

"I will not go" Aurora yelled at the fairies. "I want to stay here alone or go see the world"

"You are to go back to the castle to your father and mother," Merryweather told her.

"You can not force me to go back there" Aurora was adamant "I am going to be forced into something I don't want to do"

"You have to go back" Flora tried to tell her nicely but it came off a little rude. "You are to be married next week"

"Married" she whispered "I am not to marry I am in love"

"To who" Flora demanded "because it doesn't matter you are marrying the prince from the next kingdom so your two kingdoms can unite"

"I am not going" she yelled trying to run out of the door. But the fairies closed it on her before she could make it out.

"Now let's go" Fauna placed a cloak on her as to conceal her identity from Maleficent. And they were off to Aurora's kingdom.

Now Maleficent and Regina had gathered the most powerful magical creatures in the land to complete the curse. They all gathered around the pond that they curse was going to be taken place at. They all had to give a part of there magic for the cures to work. But not only that Maleficent had to give the heart of the person she loved the most. Because she had this curse for a couple of days. She gave the heart of the thing she loved the most, her raven. The person who has always there for her when she needed someone. It wasn't easy for her to do but it had to be done to get the revenge that I wanted.

"Now the dark curse is upon us," Maleficent said to them "And now I will be able to get my revenge"

Aurora was just arriving at the castle while the curse was searching for her to take her to a land of happily never afters. Aurora was taken to a room in the castle where she could sit and wait until the subjects were ready for her. She was just combing her hair in the mirror waiting for everything that was getting through at her.

"My deary" She turned around to find some witch there

"Who are you" Aurora backed away from her.

The witch moved closer "I am Maleficent." She smiled at me "I just wanted to see you before you are gone"

"Gone?" She questioned her "Where am I going?"

"Somewhere, where you will never be happy," She said.

With that the dark curse had taken over Aurora and taken her to the real world.