Chapter 11

Aurora's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole car kiss with Camden. A lot has changed in my life. Molly and Hunter are officially together as a couple. They are very cute together, he has even met the Shaffer's, they love him. I finally got my own room. Kolt and Jay are still hanging out but they don't have any labels. As for me and Cam we, more like me, decided that we should be friends for a while before being anything.

My life has been very complicated. First, someone broke into my locker and stole all my books and homework. Then during gym class, a volleyball smacked me in the face and I had a black eye for like 3 days. After that Jay's car was broken into while we were at the movies and someone took my wallet. I feel like all I am doing is attracting bad luck. I have never felt more down ever.

But today might change, probably not, our English group io getting together to decide what scene we should do for our project. And any time I get to spend with Cam makes everything better.

"So" Molly pulled out her notes from the movie. "I was thinking the dragon fight but figured that might be hard to pull off."

"Agreed." Hunter just kept staring at her eyes. "You are just so smart"

"Bad boy" Cam coughed and then laughed "Someone is so whipped."

"Shut it" Hunter threw his notebook at Cam's head "Anyway" He composed himself. "What about you Aurora?"

"Maybe the scene with the spindle wheel, where she is put to sleep" I suggested "It's the closest thing to the original"

"Yeah, that story is sick, like I wanted to vomit after reading it," Cam told them. "But I agree with A over here, Plus I think it will be the easiest to film."

"Sounds like a plan," Molly wrote down some notes. "Anyway I have to give a new kid a tour" She got up and grabbed her backpack

Hunter looked at her "We are getting another new kid"

I leaned forward "Is that like super rare?"

Cam nodded "You were like the first one since Jaylyn which was in middle school"

"Wow" I was shocked.

"Yep, anyway" She put her backpack on "His name is Phillip and I heard he is like super cute"

"What" Hunter shot up

We all stared at him and started to laugh "UHHH a boy" Cam stood up and grabbed his bag "What is the big bad Hunter going to do"

"Come with" He grabbed his bag and Molly's hand "Lead the way women"

"Excuse me" She let go of his hand and stood right in front of him about ready to slap his smirk right off of his face. "WOMEN"

"I'm out" Camden pulled me up "Let's go" We quickly walked out of there, listening to they argue about the fact that it is 2019 and we do not call people that.

"Thank you" I smiled up at him, walking out of the library "Really didn't want to........."

I got bumped on accident by someone "I am so sorry" The voice said picking up my bag "I am just so lo............"

I looked over to see the guy, who I swear that I have seen before. "It's okay man" Cam snapped us out of whatever we were doing. "Hey I am Camden"

"Phillip" He extended his hand for Camden to shake "Nice to meet you" Cam shook his hand "And you are"

"Huh," I just couldn't look away from him "Sorry, I am Aurora nice to meet you." I just kept studying his face "Have we met before"

Phillip made a face like he didn't know how to answer that "Um yes, but only for a brief moment."

"Anyway" Cam took my hand "We must be going, we have um class, yeah right A"

"Huh" I looked at Cam who looked all jealous. "Oh yeah we have science"

"Oh well nice to meet you two" Phillip smiled at us, well more specifically me "Hope to see you again soon."

"Of course" I didn't know what is happening to me right now. It's like I am drawn to him for some reason. "Bye"

"Bye" Cam pulled me away putting his arm over my shoulder to show that I was his property. When we got far enough away he pushed me against the wall. Not meanly but like he was about to attack my face with his lips. "What was that about?"

"What was what about?" I looked into his hurt eyes "You are jealous"

He backed away. "Me jealous of that dork, never"

"Sure" I pulled him close to me "if that's what you want me to think"

We just looked at each other for a little bit. Whenever I am with Cam I just feel like I want to be kissing him and being close to him. But my brain is telling me not to, that I don't deserve someone like him in my life. That I would ruin him. I know how he feels about me, he has told me multiple times that he likes me. Just staring at him I couldn't take it anymore

i gripped his shirt and pulled him close to me "Just kiss me"

He leaned in and did. I am kissing this gorgeous man, someone that I actually like. He put his one arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him even more so there was not even an inch between us. We made out for about 5 minutes before someone came over to us.

"Separate" we both pulled apart and looked at the teacher. " Shouldn't you two be in class?"

"Of course" Cam took my hand and pulled me along

We both started to run. He led me out of school and to his car, there he pulled me up against it and started to kiss me more. His power just made it harder for me not to kiss him. We finally pulled away looking at each other laughing about it. We sat down on the parking lot next to his car just laughing.

"Well girly" he put his arm over my shoulder "I feel like it's time for me to take you on a date?"

I couldn't help but smile at him "That would be lovely"