Epilogue-Three Years Later

Song: Three Thirty by AJR I don't know why I chose this song XD

Dipper's POV

"Sister!" I called out into the woods. "Yes brother?" She replied. "Come see what I've found!" My sister floated over to me. Her dark brown hair flowing in a braid. "What have you called me for?" "I saw another ghost!" "Brother honestly with the ghosts. You know that were the only ones in this forest." "I swear on my immortal life I saw a ghost! And a ghost in this forest means a new friend! We've been getting so lonely these past years sister! Wouldn't it be so nice to have another friend in the forest?"

My sister thought for a while. "I suppose your right brother. Where did you see this ghost?" "Follow me!" Over the past three years, me and my sister have been living in the forest as dream demons. With only each other. Ever since that day, I've worn the hat that Bill had worn for all of those decades. It was my turn now. 

My sister followed me through the thousands of trees and bushes until I came to a stop. Usually ghosts will run when they see you. Hoping to not be captured. This one. This one was different. The spirit stayed in the same place. The ghost was a tiny wisp of transparent white. My sister hid behind a bush with me. "That spirit. It's strange." "Thats what I thought to sister. Lets talk to it." We floated over to it showing no fear. It was startled when we came up to it. It took it's real form. And I knew that I recognized it. 

"Brother. Do you recognize this spirit as well as I?" "Yes sister." I say as we circle it. "Tell us who you are spirit." "Dipper? Mabel? Is that you guys?" Thoes names. I haven't heard them in a long time. "If you are referring to the human worms that were us, then yes. What importance do you have with us?" "I-Its me! Stan!" Memories that I tried to forget hit me like a bowling ball to the gut. Everything came back. "Y-You died?" Mabel said. Stan gave a sad smile. "Yeah. Sixer's on his own now. But I found you guys." 

We hugged him. Its a good thing Demons can touch ghosts. Golden tears fell down our faces. "Now we won't be lonely in this forest anymore as Demons. We have you Grunkle Stan. And thats all that matters. Now we can live here as one. Happy. Family." 

Welp. That ended more morbid then it was meant to be. (See @Niffler_Girl ? My writeing is totally dark. Don't worry. Your not the Janna anymore.) This wasn't my original plan I swear. I just felt like ending it on a dark/happy note. If any of you wanna continue this story in short paragraphs, i'll put them on here as continuations. Anyway, thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!