#LightTheWorld (OPTIONAL)

Hi guys! So, first of all, this is absolutely optional for you to read. It has nothing to do with the book. You don't have to read this. But I have to do it so... Yeah. 

Anyway, I am apart of this Youth group that every year around Christmas, we do this worldwide service project calles Light The World. This year, we put a number in our phones and every day in the month of December, it texts us a service opportunity that we can do. Today's was to go onto Social Media (this counts right?) and acknowledge one person who is special in our lives. 

I can't just choose one person so.... Here we go. I won't be listing names if they dont have an account on Wattpad just in case they wouldn't like it if I said their names.

 The first person is my Sister who is also my best friend. She is amazing in everything she does. She is one of the most talented people I know. She is really good at playing the piano. She has been in multiple music competitions and also plays the Clarinet. (she told me the reason why she wanted to play it was because of Squidward from Spongebob when she was in seventh grade. She denies it today but i know what i heard..) She somehow manages to make me laugh even when I'm not in a good mood. She doesn't have an account on Wattpad unfortunately. If she did, she would probably write Fanfictions about Bach or Chopin or whatever. She is a huge music nerd. 

The second person is one of my closest friends. I can't say her name but here I'll call her Rebecca because that is one of the many MANY nicknames that she has. She is a really great listener and is comfortable to share her stories with me. Even though she is a grade lower than me, she is amazing. She is a shorite and everything that I like, she likes. Literally. She's in some fandoms that I'm not in, but still. She is so amazing and I would do anything for her. 

Third. Yes there is a third so shut up. This person is a Wattpad user and her name is LON3_WO1F. She is also one of my closest friends and I know that she will always be there for me. If your reading this LON3_WO1F, I just want you to know that I will always be your friend no matter the weather! You are amazing in every way and I know I keep saying that a lot but it's true! You should totally follow her. She is a very amazing writer even though she has nothing published, her stories are amazing! 

And last but definitely not least, Anyone who actually reads my stories. Not a lot of my family knows what is going on behind the typing of the computer. I love to write as much as I love to hear from you guys! And I'm so grateful that there is someone out there that likes what I write. 

Honorable Mentions: (Wattpad user) Trash, Cheesy_Tornado, and all of my other friends!

Thank you so much! #LightTheWorld