Chapter Three

Mabel's POV

Opps. Guess this secret isn't really a secret anymore. "Well. Good luck with this!" I say as I pick up one of Dipper's nerd books and pretend to read it. "Mabel! Don't you dare back out on me!" He snatched the book out of my hand and pull me to him. 

Suddenly, the door burst open and Stan was at the foot of it. When he saw Dipper, he looked freaked out. "HOT BELGIAN WAFFLES!!" He backed away. "Um.... Long story?" Stan sighed. "Look kid. Whatever happened to you with my nerdy brothers journal, I can see that the outcome wasn't...... Great." 

"Yeah. Well, I got ahead of myself. I guess this is my life now." Dipper says sheepishly. "Meh don't blame yourself kid. In fact, the same thing happened to me." That got Dipper's attention. "Wait WHAT???" 

Stan took a hand and wiped his check with it. When he pulled his hand away, there was a hard, grey patch under it. Stone I soon realized. "Wait wait wait wait wait." I say. "Since when did THAT happen??" "When me and Ford were on our adventure." "SO YOU'VE BEEN HIDING IT FROM US THE WHOLE TIME???" Dipper asked. More shocked then angry. "Yeah. It's the same reason that Ford has been hiding himself down in the basement." 

"Wait. So are you saying that Ford got turned into a stone thingie too?" "No. He just got on the bad side of some.... You know what? Lets just tell you ourselfs. But first, now that you kiddos know, I'm going to wipe off all of this concealer. It's uncomfortable." With that, Stan walked off which left me and Dipper staring in awe. 

A/N: Hey guys! Whats up? Anyway, I just think you should know that this story takes place After Weirdmageddon. Sorry I didn't mention this earlier.