Chapter Eleven

Dipper's POV

I followed Ford down into the basement. And honestly, I felt bad for my parents. They weren't used to this stuff. And to make it worse, they jumped from common gnome all the way to the tippity top of the baddies. (Don't steal the computer from me Mabel!) I mean, talk about bad first impressions. 

"Tell me Dipper, why do you think Bill is back?" "Don't you already have some brilliant theory that explains it all?" I ask sheepishly. Ford chuckles. "As much as I wish I did, this just stumps me. I mean, we defeated Bill, saved the world, then saved Stan. Isn't Bill a statue out there in the woods somewhere?" I nod then think for a little bit when the answer hits me like a ton of bricks. 

"THE MEMORY GUN!!" I get too excited and end up scrambling my legs as if running to nowhere in particular and fall on my face. "Ow." Ford ignores my alarming cry and puts me back on my legs. "What Dipper?? What about the Memory Gun??!" I pace back and forth at alarming speed as I explain. 

"Stan's memory's contained Bill right?" Ford nods. "So when Mable smashed the Memory Gun, that means that-" Ford connect the dots. "Brilliant Dipper!! Bill must have been released when Mable smashed it! But why hasn't he struck until now?" "I dunno. Maybe he was just waiting for me and Mable to return to Gravity Falls. Or it just takes him a really long time to re-generate." "Probably the second one." 

Then, we heard a familiar voice shout "I GOT BIT BY A WEREWOLF!" "Oh no. Wendy, what did you do now."