Chapter Seven

Wendy's POV
No one was telling me what in the world was going on. I just rolled with it. After a while, I left work to head home. As I walked through the woods, I stared at the beautiful, glowing, full moon. Then without no warning, something pounced on me. I wasn't worried though. Sometimes this happened. I always punched them and got them to go away. Unfortunately, this thing was a wolf.

 It was big and was able to keep me down. "GET OFF OF ME YOU BIG FUZZY JERK!!" I yelled as I tried to force it off. I was too distracted with trying to get the beast off of me that I didn't notice the dripping of blood oozing through my blue jeans. The thing bit me! It had the nerve to actually bite me! 

Pain curled up my leg. Wow. This hurt bad. The beast dug its claws in my shoulders. Then, I noticed something about its eyes. They were faintly glowing yellow. Well. Crap. That can't be good. My senses came back to me and I pulled out my Ax. I pushed it into the beasts gut. I whimpered and backed away. Blood oozed from the gut wound.

It fell to the ground. Unconscious. I pick my Ax out of the wolf's belly. red blood oozed from it. I wipe it off with my shirt and then rip off a piece to tie around my leg. I limp back home. Not knowing if there were effects of the bite, or not. 

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry that this chapter took forever to publish. I have a lot of stuff to do with school and stuff because I am taking an AP class. Ugh. It's literally the worst with homework. Fortunately, I like the teacher. Anyway, I will update ASAP.