Chapter Twenty Six

Song: Monster by Imagine Dragons

This is probably gonna be the last chapter and then an Epilogue. Happy reading!

Dipper's POV

I was scared. Terrified of what me and Mabel just did. We looked at the pile of dust and then at each other. "W-What are we gonna do?" Mabel said forcing back more tears. I thought about it for a while. "We go back to the Shack. Bring back our parents body's. Then, run." Mabel said nothing but nodded in agreement. I walked over to the pile of dust and picked up the hat. Then put it in my vest.

Me and Mabel should have been tired, but we weren't. We were at full strength and were able to carry our parents body's back. We found out that we could float and after a while, found control over that. The walk (float?) back to the shack was silent and sad. When we got there, we found nothing but sorrow. They must have found our bodies wherever they were because they were huddled around them crying. It was a sad sight that hurt me. 

We hid our parents body's somewhere in a nearby bush, took one last sight of the Mystery Shack. The place that held so many memories. And floated away from it. Knowing that we were probably never going to see it again. 

Sorry for the sad/short chapter. By the way, Bill was the person who put the Monster Plague on the town so now that he's dead, it's broken. The only people that are permanently monsters are Wendy, Stan, and Ford. Good news! Epilogue is next!