Chapter Twenty Five

Look how adorable Deerper is! 

Okay sorry. 

Here's the chapter now. It has a bit of the Transcendence au in it by da way. The song is called Forest by Twenty One Pilots. And honestly, even though it's kind of a happy song with a happy beat, it describes this chapter really well and the Pines twins life after. Okay I'll stop talking

Dippers'  POV

I don't remember much. But I did know Mabel was there. I knew that for a fact.

I opened up my eyes. We were still in the mindscape. Hovering over me was a smirking Bill. I looked around. I saw the cage in the corner. It was empty and was crushed to pieces. The cloth that covered it was on the ground. Mabel was crumpled on the ground. Tears pouring down her face. Except they didn't look like tears. They were gold. They made gold splotches on her face. I looked at her hands. They were black. Her skin was slowly turning black. 

I looked at Bill. "What did you do to her." He pointed at me. "You mean what did I do to both of you." I look down and see that my hands are turning black like Mabel's were. "What was in that cage." "Oh no one important. Just the sacrifice I had to make in order to turn you to demons." My heart stopped. I connected the dots in my head. I remember Bill saying that in order to turn us demons, he had to have two of our family members willingly sacrifice themselves. And that... We had to be dead. Our parents mysteriously disappeared. This was too confusing. I started to cry. My tears were gold like Mabels. 

"Oh don't cry Pinetree! You get to be free of that awful monster body now! Isn't that what you wanted?" "N-Not l-like this. I-I liked m-my o-other body b-better." I heard a voice. But it was in a language I didn't understand. I looked toward the sound and saw two flickering images. They looked like ghosts."uoy evol ew." they said and then disappear in a flash.

Mabel's POV

-flashback-

I looked at my poor parents. Bill flicked his hand and the cage door opened. They walked out. Bill snapped and the normal color came back to their eyes. "Mom! Dad!" I scream desperately. They looked at me almost as if they were sorry. Was Bill controlling them? 

Bill handed them a knife. "You know what to do if you want your children to live." He said. "Don't trust him!" I say. Bill snapped and blue chains lifted me into the air. Covering my mouth. "Tik Tock." Bill said. My mother took the knife and- 

Before I knew it, the dead body's of both my parents were on the ground. Red blood staining the grass. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene. It was so disturbing and sad. Bill casually dipped his black clawed finger into the pool of blood collecting together into one puddle. he floated over to me and started to cut something into my skin on my forehead and arms. Every cut he put into my skin stung. Every time he traced on my skin, bright yellow light appeard from the cuts. 

I can't remember the rest of the process but when he was done, I looked down at the cuts he had made and saw my fingertips were black. Then my fingers were black. Then my whole hand was black. It just kept spreading. I started to cry. But it was gold. I didn't care. I had too much to worry about to notice much. 

Bill picked up the bloody knife, wiped it off on his suit, then floated over to Dipper. "W-What a-are you-" He plunged the knife into my brothers heart. He didn't even have any blood. It was just nothing. Dipper breathed out a tiny little wisp that suddenly disappeared. Then, he woke up.

-end of flashback-

Dipper's POV

Me and Mabel angerly stood up. Mable's neck was now black slowly curling up to her head. "You should thank me really. Twin demons are more powerful then a single demon. Heck you two are more powerful then me." Life lesson: Don't say that your enemy is more powerful then you out loud. "Well of course I probably shouldn't have said that but now that you guys are demons, I can control you. Whats better then one puppet when I can have two!" He laughed. That sickly laugh that brought back memories. 

My knuckles turned white from clenching my fists for so long. Mable's whole body was now black I noticed that my skin was black as well. It wasn't like, paint on black. It was almost like someone took the blackest parts of the Bottomless Pit and weaved it into a person. But that didn't matter right now. Bill needed to pay for what he did. 

There was energy humming somewhere. I knew it. I wasn't going crazy. Even though this was the forest, there was energy. I looked around to find it. Then I saw the source of it. Around my hand, was a dark blue ball of energy. Bill saw it and looked nervous. "Whoa kid. Calm down. Lets just all talk this out. Or hug it out?" Mabel's eyes glowed gold in fury. "That ship already sailed." she said. Then, an explosion rattled the mindscape. When it was all over, the only part remaining of Bill, was a black top hat standing on a pile of dust. 

Sorry this chapter was kind of... uh.... yeah. I get carried away when it comes to violence... is that a bad thing? XD. Anyway, this is almost over. I don't know if it will have a sequal to it or not. By the way, the twins are no longer in their monster forms cause their demons now. They can however, shift between demon, human, and monster. Bai!!