Epilogue

3 years later:

Enterprise was holding her newborn grandchild with tears threatening to come out as Emma and Daniel smiled at her reaction to being a new grandparent. "Thank you for making me become not just someone else, something else, you two for making me a grandma and if only Jack was still here he'd be proud of the name you gave him 'Jackson Antonio Jones'." "Your welcome mom but it was Daniel's idea." "Well you see he's premature and I checked the date and its Emma's father's birthday so I asked if we could name him after her father and she agreed along with a middle name being Antonio as a nod to you since your first name's Entonia." Enterprise then hands over the Sleeping baby to his mother as Daniel prepared a selfie with his Wife, Son, and Mother In Law before sending them to Aunt Johanna, Belfast, Hornet, their best friends and his parents who all message him at once saying Congratulations and some even asked to cuddle him when they come an visit the new family of three and only five asked if they could babysit him when they're on mission. Everyone in the room silently laughed as to not wake the baby up as Enterprise received a message and excused herself leaving the new parents  alone with their son.

12 Years later

Emma was away from base to retrieve a ship out in the Pacific while Daniel was taking care of his 12 year old son and 6 month old daughter Mary Belle Jones in honor of the maid who raised Emma and his mom. During the live streaming on the News about a pod's retrieval, Jackson asked his dad. "Dad do you think that we might be able to explore space outside of the Solar System?" "We are actually exploring space with the help of probes my boy but if you want, you can join NASA and become an Astronaut in the future." "I like the Astronaut part but will us humans be able to visit the distant stars?" "I don't know but as your grandfather once said 'All in good time.' So how about we get some Astronaut ice cream and find model kits of Space Vehicles like the Enterprise from Star Trek!" He said as he grabbed the baby bag and car seat before grabbing his keys.