Chapter 4

Author's Note: The Driver, Ryan Newman, involved in the Daytona crash has been awaken and is talking to his family and doctors which is relief since I don't want to live with another Dale Sr moment.

Years passed by and now an 18 year old Emma was running late to her next class when she bumped into someone causing them to drop their stuff and the person got up from the ground and held out a hand for her. "I'm so so sorry about that." The person said as Emma was at lost for words. "D Da Daniel is it really you!" She asked. "Emma is that really you!" Daniel asked back as he helps her pick up her stuff. "Yeah that's me!" They both said at the same time causing them to laugh. "So Daniel what made you come here to Azur Lane Academy?" "Ever since that day you've been hospitalized, I decided to fight back against anyone willing to hurt an innocent classmate and when I turned 18, I immediately joined the Academy so that I can fight back those who are hurting the lives of humanity in this never ending war." Daniel explained leaving Emma shocked. "Out all the kids back at Mr. McDowell's class, the one who fought back was the quiet one all along." Emma thought to herself as they arrived to there next class.

A few hours later:
Once school was over, Daniel walked Emma towards her home and they started to talk about what they've been doing after they went their separate ways since Mr. McDowell's class. Once they reached Emma's home, they said their goodbyes and exchanged numbers without knowing Belfast was watching the two with a smile. "If only Enterprise was still alive, she'd be the one to give advice to Emma about having a relationship with someone." She thought to herself as Emma jumps the moment she was about to open the door! "Belfast! What are doing outside the door? How long have you been there?" She asked Belfast who just smirks. "Who's the boy who walked you here?" Emma blushes. "He he's just a friend!" "Just a friend Emma I know that look its the same look your mom had when she fell in love with your father." Emma flops down onto a couch in defeat. "Fine you win Belfast and to answer your question he's an old friend from Mr. McDowell's class and so much has changed in his personality!" "Looks like its time I teach you the decorum of a lady."