Chapter 5

Author's Note: Racecar driver Ryan Newman has been released from the hospital and wont be racing for a while.

The following week, under Belfast's insistence, Emma invites Daniel to have dinner at her home with his parents the following day. Daniel agreed to the dinner as he once more left Emma at her home and to make sure she enters the house before leaving to his home.

"Mom, dad, you know the girl I've been telling you about?" Daniel asked as soon as he entered his home. "Yes son, what do you have in mind?" His dad asked taking his mind of the TV. "She said that her guardian has invited us for dinner tommorow night and I was wondering if we could bring something with us that way we don't have to arrive empty handed." Daniel's mom looks at him with a smile. "That's a great idea now we need to go to the store and buy the ingredients needed for a cake!" Daniel then left to his room to not only choose tommorow night's dinner attire but his homework before hitting the arcade at the mall

Meanwhile Emma was at the mall with Unicorn to look for a casual dress for the dinner the next day while Belfast was doing groceries for the dinner she was planning and trying to avoid thinking about dishes with Blue Cheese thanks to Emma who told her about Daniel being alergic to Blue Cheese. After 30 minutes of looking for a dress, Emma found one that wasn't to revealing and has a sleeve. She then bought it before leaving tge store with Unicorn before hitting tge arcade. Once she arrived at the aracde, she walks towards the Pac Man game which was occupied by someone who was glued to the screen trying his best to avoid the ghosts with no success and lost the game before turning around spotting Emma. "Emma sorry about what you saw its just that I tend to have the right strategy but on the 3rd maze level 3 I always lose to the ghosts." Emma smiled and took his hand  causing Daniel to blush and places a quarter onto the machine, the game started and she guides him up towards the level where the Power Pellets never work to which she lets go of his hand and with 10 pellets left on their last life, Daniel once again lost to the ghost. "Why'd you let go Emma?" He asks ask she smirks. "I thought you didn't need my help." "Well then how about a race?" He asks taking her by the waist to where a pair of racing games with player 1 and 2 and puts her in before placing 3 quarters inside both before typing his pin and suggesting Emma to do the same of she want to continue and keep her vehicle's upgrades. At the part where you write on the liscense plate, Emma puts on CV-6 as Daniel due to his love of anime puts YUSEIGO because not only his car was red, his favorite anime motorcycle is the Yusei Go from YuGiOh 5ds.

Afterwards, they said their goodbyes as they went their separate ways home. "Emma you seem to be in a good mood." Unicorn asked as they got in their car. "Daniel and I had spent some unexpected time at the arcade." She said before explaining everything to her sister like friend.

Enma thanks Unicorn for the ride as she entered her house to prepare for the next day with her old friend and his family when she noticed Belfast in the Kitchen. "How did it go?" She asked. "It went well and I happened to not only find a casual dress, I found Daniel in the arcade and I beat him on his favorite track on those racing games!" "Sounds like you had a lot of fun in your unofficial first date." Emma blushes. "A a  a f f first date? We where just hanging out!" Belfast laughed before stating. "Don't worry if all goes alright, the two of you will be going on dates now get to bed we got a big day tomorrow!"