Chapter 20

"Emma wake up! Daniel is wa waiting for you downstairs." Enterprise said to her daughter with a smile. Emma looks at her clock and sighed. "Its 9 AM on a Saturday and why's he here early?" Enterprise shrugged pretending to not know what was going to happen. "I don't know Emma about his plans, all I know is that he's got tickets for a game." Emma then gets ready for the day before heading down to meet Daniel. "Morning Daniel!" She said as Belfast was preparing breakfast. "Good morning to you to Emma." He replied back as he went to the kitchen with her. Enterprise then comes in as Belfast was pouring coffee into her mug. "Thank you Belfast." She said to the maid as she takes a sip.

Time Skip
After breakfast, both Daniel and Emma were on their way to the Oracle Park where the San Francisco Giants will be taking on the Dodgers. "I haven't been in a Baseball Stadium since my parents took me there as a baby according to Belfast when we were looking at a family album." The two went inside tlas they didn't want to miss the first pitch an hour later. 30 minutes after hitting the Stadium's store, they head towards their seats as Daniel was hoping for the Kiss Cam to hit them.

Fastforward:
Daniel was waiting impatiently for the Kiss Cam and when it appeared, showing him and Emma, he immediately got on his knee and said. "Emma we've been through a lot of dark times together but in the end we've managed to see the light to which I'm grateful for and I hope we could face it again as someone and something more. Will You Marry Me?" Daniel then presents the ring to Emma as she was smiling. "Yes I Will!" Daniel then places the ring on her finger just as she locks her lips around him as the crowd around them applauded for the couple as the announcer said. "What an unprecedented move by the young man as the Kiss Cam got to him and his now Fiancee." The couple then leaned on each other while holding hands as they try to continue to watch the entire game but they were glancing at each other with smiles.

The game was over and Emma was leaning on Daniel's shoulder as she looks at him while she was guided to the car. "Where to now?" She asks. "Home to celebrate. Where else?" He responds as they left the Stadium's parking lot.

Daniel then arrives at Emma's house and when both of them entered, everyone yelled out. "Congratulations!" "Emma show us the ring." Emma blushes as she shows everyone the ring. One by one, everyone saw the ring up close and smiled and Belfast started to suggest a lot of things for the wedding which got her getting a deeper blush of embarrassment and the same goes with Daniel as they said. "We haven't had the chance to settle and now a wedding being planned!" Enterprise walked up to Emma with a smile. "First of all we've screen shot the Proposal and second I hope my Wedding dress can fit you and if not Belfast cane modify it to fit you." "Thank you mom!" She said giving Enterprise a hug. "What are we doing here in the living room the food is getting colder." Belfast said reminding everyone about the food she just started to serve.