Chapter 3

Belfast was preparing the cafeteria at Azur Lane for lunch when she receives a call from Emma's teacher.

Belfast: Hello this is Belle.
Jim: Hey Belle I need you to come to the hospital right now.
Belfast: What happened.
Jim: One of my students has been targeting Emma and today he's gone to far by not only interrupting her presentation but during lunch he tackled her down before beating her.

Balfast drops the plates she was holding causing them to fall and break onto the ground causing a fellow maid to look. "Bel are you alright?" Belfast looked at her and apologize. "Sorry Sheffield but something happened and I need to go." Belfast then runs outside and calls a taxi and tells the driver the hospital's directions.

Belfast arrives at the hospital 30 minutes later and walks towards the waiting room where Emma's teacher was waiting. "Jim thanks for the call. How is she?" Just then a doctor came to the waiting. "Family of Emma Naomi Thompson?" Belfast and Jim ran up tp him. "My name is Belle, Emma's Guardian." She responds as the doctor  begins to explain. "Your child , Emma, is doing well but she's got stitches on her face from some object and a couple of broken ribs and please try to keep the humor low so that her ribs could recover." Belfast felt relief as she then asked to see her to which the doctor gave her directions.

Inside Emma's hospital room, Belfast carefully hugged Emma. "Emma how are you feeling?" She asked as Emma slowly breathed. "I'm fine and it would've been worse if Mr. McDowell hadn't intervene." Belfast looks at Jim with a thankful look  before the three decided to play a few long rounds of chess that Belfast brought until the doctor came by. "Miss Belle, and Mr. McDowell visiting hours are over so could you please leave so that the patient could rest. Jim stood up and said his goodbyes to the ladies in the room as he takes his jacket with him. "Ms. Belle why are you still sitting down?" He asked as he noticed Belfast didn't move. "It is my duty not only as a maid but as her legal guardian to stay by her side and since only a parent or guardian is allowed to stay with their child when they're in hospitals like this the doctor isn't allowed to kick us out!" The doctor sighed as his superior came by and dragged him out for a talk. "Dr. Picardo please you know the rules cause this isn't one of those rooms where you have the patients in critical conditions so please leave them alone!" The superior then looks to Belfast and apologizes. "I'm sorry about the way he reacted he's been transferred here for the night shift just for a while and is still adjusting to how things work in this environment as he's still training to be the head of a hospital section." Its all right doctor I know it takes time to adjust to different things and I know since this girl's mother, my oldest friend, Enterprise, took a lot of effort to adjust to being human." "Enterprise isn't that the person who died about a month ago?" Dr. Picardo asked. "Yes, and I was with her till the very end." Dr. Picardo then apologized for his actions before asking his superior for more advice to become the head of the hospital as they left Belfast and Emma alone.

A few months later after being released from the hospital and all her injuries healed, Zuikaku asked Blefast if she could train her to become a fighter like Enterprise was. Belfast then agrees to Zuikaku and gives her permission as long as she was supervised.

Just picture the girl growing up is Emma while her trainer is Zuikaku and the one with glasses is Belfast.⬇