Chapter 7

"So Emma where do you want to hit first after visiting your mom's gave?" Daniel asked Emma as she hopped on his car. "Well I wanted to go to the beach with my mom and if I remember, my mom stopped going there since my dad died." "We could go there before sunset that way we could watch the sun set into the horizon." Daniel suggests as Emma agreed before smiling. "I also wanted to hit the snow to but seeing that it's still summer, we should postpone it for another time. Ride the Ferris Wheel at the pier, play carnival games with her." Emma explained as Daniel kept on driving towards the cemetery. Halfway there, Emma noticed a construction of a new Aircraft Carrier to which Daniel takes notice. "That ship right there is the first of The Enterprise Class of Super Carriers according to a family friend of mine who works as a Naval Construction officer." "Why is it known as Enterprise class?" Emma asks. "For one it is named after Enterprise one of the greatest warriors of Eagle Union. Two from what he told me was that the steel from CV 6 is going to be place onto the new ship." "Stop the car!" Emma said as Daniel does what she said before getting out and locking her inside. "Daniel What The-." Daniel activates his alarm preventing him from hearing Emma until she calmed down a few minutes later before hopping back in. "What was that Daniel?" "Sorry about that but maybe if you talk to a member of staff at Azur Lane Academy maybe you could get some information that isn't blocked about this new ship!"

The two stayed quiet on their drive to the cemetery where they got off and walked towards Enterprise's 'final resting place' where they put a fresh set of flowers and talking about her greatest feats before heading out towards the beach.

Once they arrived, the pair rolled up their pants and takes off both shoes and socks before hitting the sand. The two then decided to run barefoot through the sand until they hit the water. Slowly Daniel guides Emma into the ocean until both were at an ankle high in the water. They then proceeded to getting a pair of sandals each after an hour of playing in the water so that they could hit the pier. Hours past by at the pier when Daniel brought Emma to a Ferris Wheel to which they got on. Once they were at the highest, Daniel takes out his phone for a selfie as he positions not only himself but Emma so that their backs faced the sunset as they did their first kiss as the selfie was taken before looking at the sunset at the horizon.

After another hour at the pier, the couple cuddled with each other until they reached Emma's house. "Thank you Daniel that was the best date ever!" She said to Daniel before entering her house where Belfast was waiting. "Emma by the looks of your face you had a fun date!" "It was really great and Daniel took a selfie of us with the sunset  for our first kiss!" Emma then shows Belfast the Selfie Daniel sent her. "I'm glad you got a good time even though your mom would be jealous about your first kiss under a beautiful sunset since her first kiss was when she and your father confessed to each other their feelings about themselves and they were walking in the park on broad daylight." Emma then explains about her day except for the part of a new ship being built using her mom's parts and unknown to them was that someone with short white hair was peeking through an open window. "Oh Emma I just can't believe how much you have grown into a strong lady and with a guy who has captured your heart." The person thought to herself before she was enveloped by a blue flame before disappearing into thin air.